" It's not good news "

( Please vote if you made it this far in the book ILY and SPAM with comments! )

+ Fun game! Replace the verb " beat " with the verb " spank " in this chapter ;)

Lance Mcloser
Hey Keith

Keith KoLame
So why don't your parents
want me visiting again??

Lance Mcloser
Lol were you waiting all day
for my message?

Keith KoLame
Yeah, waited for you
to UNBLOCK me

Lance Mcloser
You mad? Seems like you are.

Keith KoLame
Yes I'm mad

Lance Mcloser
At me?

Keith KoLame
YES
... No

Lance Mcloser
Of course you're not ;)

Keith KoLame
I still don't understand.
What happens when you
leave the hospital, Lance?
How come your parents
suddenly don't want us to hang?

Lance Mcloser
You want the truth?

Keith KoLame
Yes Lance COME ON before
I go there and beat your ass
And I don't care who sees.

Lance Mcloser
Lol
You don't know how hard it is

Keith KoLame
Enlighten me, then.

Lance Mcloser is calling...

...

...

" Hey." Keith's husky voice echoes through the speaker of his phone and into his ears, making the corners of his mouth lift as if he just heard his favorite song.

" It's not good news." Lance speaks in a whisper and takes a wavered breath.

Keith sits up in the couch, turning the television off.

" What's wrong? Are you hurting?"

" No, I'm fine."

" Out with it then!"

" It's hard to say it because it means the end of-"

" Just spill it!"

Another shaky breath. The boy sniffs and Keith's chest tightens.

" My parents found out about us."

Author's note ( For those who care 😢 )

I am totally a fan of short but fast chapters again! Here I am in my own getaway in the mountains with my family. I JUST SAW A LIZARD IN MY ROOM THOUGH IM NOT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT.

For them dirty minded people, I KNOW YOU NOTICED the sexual puns in this chapter ok ok!

Also, I hate homophobia 🙂

Andddd I'M WRITING AN ERERI FANFIC ( attack on Titan) YES. I'm proud of it. Won't post until I have enough chapters. Wouldn't want you to wait too long. Unless... YOU say you want it now lol. Then I'll publish what I have.

I'm also writing an original story that's gonna be soooooo good. It's a thriller/romance. Not revealing this one until I have at least 10 chapters done. ( now I have 4 )

And if you read this far, I love you.

If anyone is a fan of deep thoughts and poetry, ( AREN'T WE ALL) I invite you to check my book STORY OF A HEARTBREAKER, just please comment and let me know if it's good. They all come from the heart, I really found myself in these words.

Please check my other books I need opinions IT WILL MEAN THE WORLD.

Thank you so much for reading!

THAT WAS LONG but believe me when I say you are like my diary. I love you guys so much.

_
_
_

OUR SHIP IS BEGINNING TO STRUGGLE.

How do you think Klance should handle this situation?