Halloween SINday

Song for this chapter :
Mariana's Trench- Haven't had enough.

HEY I added the video I was inspired by to this chapter! Please watch it it's small and really good ^^
P.s: Comment whatever you want.
Vote for klance!
************

" Look at you, ready to kill this party!" Lance exclaimed, standing  from his seat in the dark living room.

It was 5:15 and he had given Keith a costume to put on before he would drive him to the party.

Shiro had gone out, much to Lance's dismay, with Allura again.

The tall boy let his eyes scan the tight body suit Keith emerged in.

All black. All leather.

" Why do you get to be a cowboy, and me... this thing?" Keith touched the furry ears on his head.

" A Neko," Lance said and the other boy raised a brow at him, " it's half human half cat," he explained then.

Lance's gaze darkened as he watched the shorter one pinch the sticky fabric in certain places to fix the positions of the lines on it.

" I wish you'd given me options. I don't like parties, maybe it's better I don't go." Keith said, turning from the mirror to face Lance, whose eyes went wide.

" No way! You need to lighten up a little."

Keith crossed his arms, self-conscious and uncomfortable in the costume. He took the moment of silence as a chance to check out Lance's chest hugging flannel; white and blue, paired with blue jeans, a thick belt and cowboy boots.

Between his lips a toothpick laid, it moved left and right with the movements of his tongue. He stuck it between his teeth as he grinned innocently. Keith swallowed, dropping his arms.

" Fine. At least I don't have a tail."  He sighed, taking the fangs out of their package and fixing them in his mouth while Lance hid the tail that came with the outfit behind his back.

Once in the car, Keith sunk in his red jacket-which he'd insisted on wearing over the tight costume- and looked over at Lance driving beside him.

" You checking me out or something, Mullet?" Lance chuckled; an easiness, a kind of overconfidence in his words.

True, the hooded boy's blood went cold and his heart temporarily stopped pumping to his body, but he kept staring at the driver in the cowboy hat.

" Are you really bisexual?" The question left his mouth without consulting his brain. He shut his eyes briefly and turned to the closed window, meeting his own gaze in the reflection. His bottom lip disappeared into his mouth and his skin grew hot.

Had he just asked that? Did he want to know more about Lance's sexuality? Why did he care? Lance won't shut up about this.

He went to open the window to escape the situation but Lance was quick to push a button that wouldn't let him do so.

" No no no no, Mullet. Don't be embarrassed." Lance laughed wholeheartedly at the blushing boy muttering that he wasn't embarrassed.