No Control 2

*Warning: Mature Content*

If you like this story please leave a VOTEEE!

SPAM WITH COMMENTS ESPECIALLY IN THIS CHAPTER LOL

May the Klance be ever in your favor.

__________________

Lance's POV

We get off the bus at the desired stop and droplets of water that we were watching from behind the window wet our skins.

The city looks busy. Tall buildings adorn the sides of the street, almost obstructing the little sunlight left.

Umbrellas push left and right through crowds and we get pushed in the process for standing in the same place for too long.

That's when Keith reaches out and holds my hand. I feel a palpitation in my heart when he squeezes it and sticks his side to mine. I know he finds safety in me, which is ironic if you think about it.

" Where are we?" He says, looking up through his wet hair.

I smile.

" You'll see. Let's move before we catch a cold."

I didn't let him question me any further. Pulling him on the sidewalk, I open up my fur jacket for him and it doesn't take him long to sneak in and hug my body under the jacket.

We walk like that for about ten minutes before I walk us through big fancy doors.

" Um, hate to break it to ya but that's a five stars hotel," he says.

" I'm aware," I say as he ceases to hold me.

I take my backpack off and start fumbling through for my wallet. He grabs my wrists and tries to immobilize me so I meet his gaze.

" We can't stay here." He argues in that impatient way of his that I learned to deal with. This time, however, his words were anxious and doubtful. Like he thought he wasn't good enough for a place like this.

" We can and we will. Trust me."

His furrowed eyebrows soften when I tell him this and I go to check us in.

We stand in the empty elevator, water trickling down from our bodies to its floor. In silence, we step out on the fifth floor and make our way to room E 7.

I unlock the door with the keycard and go in first, noticing the beautiful entrance and the sophisticated decorations.

It's a big place with a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a long hallway leading to a balcony straight forward.

" How did we afford this again?" Keith asks, dumbfounded. He's out of his element here and I can feel it. It must have been confusing that we agreed that each of us pays a specific amount of money from our savings but ended up not having to use them because I paid with my credit card.

" I guess I haven't been very clear about it but I expected you to know from all the cars and the trips. My family's pretty loaded."