Dull Heart Aches part 2

After celebrating their victory, the Seirin team scattered and went their separate ways.

Everyone said their goodbyes, gave quick hugs and words of consolation to Kuroko before catching the bus.

Due to his breakdown earlier that night, kagami thought it was best to walk Kuroko home. Although he did have a few ulterior motives.

"Hey, Kuroko" kagami asked, pausing to wait for confirmation to go on.

Kuroko looked up at him with those big blue eyes that he loved, and he took it as a cue to continue.

"Did you tell any of the other generation of miracles, about, you know. What happened?"

Kuroko stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, staring at the ground, trying to find a way to answer.

"No, not really" he said quietly, unsure of his own response, and continued to walk

"I didn't want to make it a big deal, and the others wouldn't respond politely if I were to tell them. It seemed more trouble than it all was worth"

Kagami, now intrigued, turned to kuroko in curiosity. Are the generation of miracles really that protective?

Kuroko, noticing the glint in his eye, turned to kagami and looked at him sternly. He knew something happened although he would probably regret asking.

"What. Did. You. Do." Kuroko demanded in a soft but hostile tone.

"What do you mean I didnt do anythi-!" Kagami said nervously while fidgeting, trying to defend himself.

"I know you did something, just tell me what it is kagami."

At this point Kuroko was pleading. Desperate for an answer as he just wanted this night to be over and go home. He didn't have time for games.

Kagami noticed Kuroko's sudden despair, and felt guilty for his actions.

Looking down to avoid his eyes, kagami finally broke the suffocating silence.

"During dinner, I kinda, stole your phone. I just sent some texts about what happened. I felt like they had a right to know" he confessed, turning his head up just enough to see Kuroko's face.

Kuroko was going through various stages of rage, anxiousness, and confusion.

Once he was out of his spell, Kuroko once again turned cold and harsh

"Who had the right to know"

"The rest of them. Kise, and midorima, and murasakibara, and akashi."

"You released hell, bakagami" Kuroko
Muttered with fear in his eyes and staring at kagami as if he was the biggest idiot in the world. And who's to say he's not.

While they continue walking and kagami questions his words, across town kise has just gotten off work modeling for a clothing company

Kise grabbed his phone, checking his notifications when something caught his eye.

"I got a message. From KUROKOCCHI!"

Kise was both ecstatic and worried. It wasn't a rare occasion to talk to kurokocchi but it was rare that he initiated it. Whenever he does, it always an emergency.

Kise hurried and read the message, praying his kurokocchi wasn't hurt. Apparently his prays weren't heard.

Kise grabbed his stuff and hurried to his car, almost dropping his phone in the progress

The first stop was to maji burger for their largest vanilla milkshake.

The next stop was to Kuroko's apartment. (Which he paid for every month because he wouldn't dare let kuroko live in the dangerous parts of town)

And the last stop was to aomine's apartment (which he doesn't pay for because "Aominecchi has a job and can protect himself")

There was only one thought on his mind. The same that all of Seirin was thinking.

"I'm gonna kick aomine's ass!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy it! You know its serious when kise doesn't add -cchi. Kise's part was a bit rushed but I'll add more to it.
The next parts will include murasakibara, midorima, and since he's a fan favorite, akashi!

Although I have it kinda planned out I need some suggestions for how it should end and which pairing I should end with.

Leave suggestions in the comments and when I get enough I will reveal who the main paring will be!

Hope you enjoyed the story! ~( ^ - ^)~