The Talk Show (Band AU)

"I hate talk shows, they're so boring." Aomine complained, slouching in his chair.

They were backstage getting ready for the interview when Kise had got nervous, so they decided to do a quick run through. Unfortunately, not everyone agreed.

"Daiki, this will be broadcast on live television- therefore, it is important for you to not screw up."

Both Midorima and Kise sided with Akashi as the interview was meant to help expand their fan base, whether Aomine liked it or not. Murasakibara didn't really care either way.

"Tetsuya, you will stay in the back waiting for the break. However, if the situation is dire, just alert one of us and we will help you."

"The Kiseki No Sedai will go on in 5!"

"I love you."

Kuroko smiled at them warmly before wishing them luck. "I love you too."

The friends ran out on stage just as cameras started to roll.

"Welcome back! We are here today with the famous Kiseki No Sedai, why don't you introduce yourself boys?"

"Uh, yeah. Aomine."

"I'm Kise Ryouta, but my friends just call me Kise!"

"Murasakibara, you can call me Mura for short."

"Hello, I'm Midorima. However, by fans I am known as Mido."

"And I'm Akashi Seijurou, otherwise known as Aka or Sei."

They all gave their own personal greetings as the crowd cheered. It confused Kuroko though as he never saw his friends as celebrities, they were just people who would steal his food from time to time.

"Well, it is great to have you here. After all, being a celebrity icon is busy work." the host then gave a sickening sweet smile, but it was hard to tell whether she was being sarcastic or trying to hide her own enthusiasm.

"From time to time it can be hectic, but we all have to make time for the things- or people- in life who matter the most to us." Midorima answered swiftly and confidently.

"Wow, such a way with words Midorima. Have any of you have your eyes set in someone special?"

Although it was phrased as a question, it seemed as if she demanded to know- along with the rest the audience.

"Well," Kise said, "I do care alot about Kurokocchi. He's so nice and funny. You would love him."

This caught many people's attentions as they waited to see how she would respond.

"Is he a popular character among the Kise No Sedai?" She asked as her voice wavered.

"Popular? Heck, Tetsu basically has us wrapped around his finger. It's quite sexy."

"Daiki!"

"Sorry."

"So you are all pretty close?"

"Very close." Aomine gave sly grin before being hit by Kise.

"Stop being a pervert Aominecchi." Kise pouted while moving him farther away from him.

"Well anyways," the host continued while fidgeting, "it was said in a previous interview that he has 'separation anxiety'. Could you give us some context, Akashi?"

Akashi thought for a bit, trying to find the least embarrassing thing he could say in Kuroko's case but decided being blunt was more effective.

"We once had issues in the past that has left Tetsuya, 'emotionally scarred' so to speak. As a result, he is terrified of abandonment. We usually try to avoid situations in which he will be alone as much as possible however this isn't always easy."

"So is this mystery boy on set right now?" She asked, eyes glimmering with excitement.

"Actually yes. He is currently backstage."

The camera then panned over to the other side of the set where a producer was pushing the nervous and awkward boy on stage.

The audience, those in person and at home, were shocked. He was not what others described him to be. He wasn't tall and muscular, he was short and thin. His hair wasn't dark and suave, it was shaggy and soft. The one thing they did get right however- was his beautiful,pale, blue eyes.

Fans didn't know whether to laugh, cry, yell, or rage. The trashy ones just squealed in delight, finding someone to subject to their harem fantasies.

Slowly, Kuroko made his way over to the couch. There was not enough room so Midorima had placed him in his lap, much to Kuroko's dismay.

"So you are the infamous Kuroko Tetsuya!"

"Yes, I'm sorry if you were disappointed. With me around, you'll get used to it."

The crowd laughed along with the host, even Kuroko didn't think he was that funny.

"A sense of humor too! Now I know why you're such a favorite. So Kuroko, what's it like being friends with celebrities?" She asked curiously.

"Well it's kinda cool I guess. Sometimes the stalkers bring us snacks so that's pretty neat."

Once again, everyone laughed. He was starting to feel self conscious about it until Midorima wrapped his arm around his waist and reassured him.

"I'm sure everyone else is thinking what I'm thinking and I just can't help but wonder. The Kiseki No Sedai have all said they hold you dear in their hearts. Who's in yours?"

To be continued *funky sitcom music*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ
Now some of you may be wondering what exactly my friend was going through so I will provide some context. Last week his father died. From my knowledge, his relationship with his father wasn't that great so I had no idea how he would handle this. I decided to take precaution and just postpone writing for a bit but he seems to be doing good.

However, one of my other friends just broke up with his girlfriend and he has a history of self harm so that may be something that will delay my writing, but I will try to update at least once a week.

From this experience I have learned that you guys are some of the most sweet and understanding people and I don't deserve you all.

Also just a quick side note: I made 1k. This may not seem like much for some people but it's definitely an accomplishment for me and I wouldn't have done it without you guys. I still can't believe over one thousand people take the time out of their day to read my story.

I really hoped you enjoyed this and leave a comment down below on something you liked, disliked, want, need, or maybe even just a quick hello.

I love you all and keep on reading!

Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~