Spoiled (AkaKuro)

On Valentine's day, the Generation of Miracles were bombarded with gifts. Especially Akashi Seijurou.

From chocolate to lingerie, Akashi's locker was filled to the brim with gifts from several girls around the school.

However, he dedicated this day to one person only. To the person he adored most and cherished above all. Kuroko Tetsuya.

But of course, it was difficult. The younger boy did not desire sweets or affection, for he received that everyday.

As a result, Akashi made it his duty to find the best gift for Kuroko. Each one topping the gift from the previous year.

Honestly, it was surprising that he hadn't gone broke, buying Kuroko a car, a penthouse, diamond earrings, a golden iPhone, his own cruise ship, and many other expensive gifts.

Most of these were rejected, as Kuroko felt guilty for receiving such lavish things but Akashi would have none of it. No matter how much Kuroko asked, Akashi would continue spending billions on a single holiday.

Eventually, Akashi felt as if he wasn't pleasing Kuroko. Was it not what he wanted? Did he not love him? He decided that moping wouldn't solve anything, and instead went to find out for himself.

"Tetsuya, you know I love you, correct?"

This caught him off guard, did Akashi believe that he didn't care about him any more?

"Of course Akashi-kun, why?"

Akashi took Kuroko's hand and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Then why don't you accept my tokens of affection? Are they not up to your standards, Tetsuya?"

Akashi thought he had made Kuroko cry, only to realize it was laughter.

"Akashi-kun, I don't need to be spoiled, I already know you love me. However, if gift giving is that important to you, we can always get milkshakes at Maji Burger."

Akashi gave a sigh of relief, knowing Kuroko still held him dear. Now knowing what did make Kuroko happy, he put all his effort into providing his beloved Tetsuya with milkshakes instead of diamonds- to with Kuroko approved.

Thus a Valentine's day tradition began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading you guys, if you have any questions or comments just leave them down below and I'll answer as soon as I can.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story, love you!

Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~