Dull Heart Aches 3

Midorima

It was midnight and midorima had just started to check his notifications.

Because of his bad luck, midorima had dropped his phone into a fountain. Fortunately, nothing was damaged so he left it to dry out for a little while.

Going through his messages he spotted something.

"That's unusal."

Midorima double checked and confirmed that he had a message from Kuroko, but, why?

Deciding that the anticipation was too much to bear he decided to skim through it, just to make sure that it wasn't important, its not like he cared or anything.

It seemed that letting it dry out did no justice because as soon as he read the message, Midorima's phone hit the wall and shattered.

Midorima, now enraged walked across the room and grabbed his now broken phone. Using his home phone to called takao for a ride.

I needed a new one anyway.

Murasakibara

Murasakibara was standing in line at the grocery store when his phone chirped.

  Putting aside his bag of chips, he pulled out his phone and read his new message.

Murasakibara, however, handled it much better than midorima, quickly paying for his things and leaving.

Then he broke a sign on the way to himuro's car.

Like kise, he stopped at maji burger for a large vanilla milkshake

'For kuro-chin' he thought as they drove to the restaurant nearby, but he also had other thoughts on his mind.

'I wonder if Aka-chin knows'

Akashi

The minute Akashi's phone rang, he immediately read the message. However instead of coming from Kuroko's phone, it came from murasakibara's.

Calmly and peacefully, he turned off his phone and laid it on his dresser.

He then punched his wall.

Pulling his slightly bloody fist from the hole in the wall, he grabbed his phone, keys, and bandages, leaving quickly.

You see, normally this would not cause the generation of miracles to act so violently, but there was a time that no one liked to talk about. A time everyone wanted to forget.

In the height of Kuroko's depression something unspeakable happened and it was from there they realized that he was depressed in the first place.

They have moved on since then, and never left Kuroko unattended for a long period of time or let him around dangerous objects, which became difficult when he enrolled in Seirin.

But they knew Kuroko was still in despair, they knew what he would do when alone and upset, what they didn't know was what caused it to get so bad.

And if Daiki knew something about this, if he started this, and didn't tell anyone, then there would be hell to pay.

The seirin team wasn't at teiko, and they didn't know all that happened to Kuroko during his years there, but the GoM did.

This isn't just about Aomine becoming arrogant and his friendship with Kuroko falling apart. And Seirin would find that out soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry the update is so late I was procrastinating. So I have 3 things to tell you.

1. I know this was a short chapter but it isn't really a main plot, its just to kinda pull us into the right direction for the next chapter so you know what's going on cus trust me, there's a lot

2. Alot of you must be thinking "falling out isn't that bad" but that isn't just what Aomine did. lets just say that Aomine made Kuroko try to do something (you guys are smart, you'll figure it out)

3. The writing is terrible, I know, but I kinda put all my energy into a chapter for another story on ao3, since I didn't update for a month. I'm trying really hard to update all my stories once a day

Leave any questions or requests in the comments and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Love you guys! ~( ^ _ ^)~