Dull Heartaches-Part 4

warning: swearing and small reference to suicide. If you are feeling suicidal just know that someone loves you and call 1-800-273-8255 or the hotline for your current location.💜💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      Aomine was in his bed looking through a new mai-chan magazine he had got in the mail earlier. He was then interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Slowly and groggily, he got up to see who it was but had no time before the door was burst open.

"What the fuck, Aomine!" Midorima grabbed Aomine's collar and pushed him against a wall, Kise trailing behind him. Aomine- once out of shock- pushed Midorima away, cursing.

"I should be the one asking you that four eyes! What are you and Mr. Ken doll doing in my house?!"

"Don't pretend to be innocent. Seirin told us what Kurokocchi said." Kise growled, shoving Aomine until Midorima yanked him back.

"What do you mean? I didn't do shit to Tetsu, I haven't seen him since the last game!" Aomine yelled, enraged, before becoming slightly worried. "Why, what's wrong with Tetsu?!"

Midorima and Kise looked at eachother when another knock was heard coming from the door. "I'm sure Akashi will explain." swiftly, Kise and Midorima strode towards the door- opening it to reveal Akashi and Murasakibara.

Akashi glared at Aomine and glanced around, worried. "Where's Tetsuya? Is he okay?"

"Yeah," Kise responded, softening his tone and expression. "He's downstairs in the car. I didn't want to wake him up- he's had a rough night." Kise began tearing up and eventually sobbing. "I don't want to lose him Akashicchi! I can't!"

"And you won't Ryouta." Akashi grabbed Kise's shoulder but KIse instead wrapped his arms around Akashi- refusing to let go. "But, for now, someone needs to be downstairs and make sure he okay." Kise sniffled and wiped his nose with his sleeve before nodding and heading out the door.

Akashi then turned back to Aomine with a look of anger and disappointment. "What do you know Daiki?" Aomine looked at him dumbfounded before he started yelling again.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What's wrong with Tetsu?"

Akashi looked towards Midorima for an explanation. "I don't think he knows what happened." Murasakibara's aura darkened with murderous intent. He stormed towards Aomine and grabbed his neck.

"We know you did something to Kuro-chin, so tell us what you know!" Murasakibara added more pressure, leaving Aomine gasping for air. The others rushed in, pulling Murasakibara away before he did some serious damage.

"Atsushi, you're going to kill the man." Akashi said, tugging him by the sleeve of his jacket. "Think of Tetsuya."

"He was fine when Kuro-chin was dying in that hospital, I'm sure he'll understand." Murasakibara still lost his grip, giving Aomine the chance to breathe.

Aomine took a few moments to catch his breath before looking at the other three. "What do. You mean. Tetsu. Was in. The hospital?" he asked between pauses for air.

Midorima looked at him like he was speaking gibberish. "You really are clueless piece of shit."

"Shintaro, swearing is for those who lack the ability to win an argument."

"Really tells you something about Aomine." Midorima mumbled while crossing his arms.

"Well," Aomine said, "if I'm so clueless then why don't you lighten me up a bit."

None of them wanted to be the one to say it, none of them even wanted to speak of it. The quiet hospital room where all you could hear was the heart monitor. The sight of their friend clinging to life through a machine and tubes. It reminded them of dark times in their friendship- but someone needed to be the one to say it.

Midorima, not wanting to push the burden onto anyone else, looked at Aomine sternly with tears daring to fall. "Kuroko tried to kill himself in middle school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     Hey you guys, betcha thought you wouldn't see this again. You see, I have almost finished the second chapter of Happy Birthday when I got a comment on a one shot I did yesterday and I realized how long its been since I've updated Dull Heartaches-so I pulled up my plans for the the story and did a quick continuation for ya.

also, suicide is a serious issue that people deal with-  not a plot device- and I really want to show people what its like to have depression and/or be suicidal. Luckily, I don't have suicidal tendencies but that also means I don't have alot of insight so if you guys feel comfortable with me asking- what's one thing you wish people understood about you and your mental illness?

If you are feeling suicidal but have no one to turn to please call 1-800-273-8255 or the suicide prevention hotline for your area because i live in america. Know that there is always someone who cares and wants you to reach out so if you dont feel comfortable confiding into a stranger you can even talk to me. Even if its not an emergency- its nice to have someone to talk through your issues with than deal with it alone.

I love you guys and you all mean the world to me!
Byyyyeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙