Bitter

Midorima was always bitter, especially on Fridays. No one knew what that was about, but they just ignored it as the boy was known for being less than normal.

However, there was one person Midorima always treated kindly, despite his bad attitude. That person was none other then Kuroko Tetsuya.

"Midorima-kun, could you help me with my homework? Midorima-kun, I don't feel well today. Midorima-kun, I'm hungry.

"Yes Kuroko, of course Kuroko, anything you say Kuroko."

Whether they were related, or just really close, Midorima would never be harsh to him and the rare times he was- he was always quick to apologize. It had got to the point where others were jealous. Why had this no name kid gained the respect of Midorima? He didn't seem special.

While the whole school held that belief, Midorima believed otherwise. In fact, he was confused. Saying Kuroko wasn't special was like saying the sky was not blue.

They had never heard him laugh. The bubbly, high pitched, giggle that could cure cancer. They never seen his smile, so full of joy and sincerity.

Midorima believed the world was full of fakes, frauds, liars. But Kuroko, he was so genuine. He could not fake his laugh, his tears, the look in his eyes. He was experience waiting to happen- and Midorima had no idea how they did not realize that.

Kuroko was important to him. No, more than important, precious. And the moment anything happened to him, hell would break loose. He would never admit that though.

"Midorima."

Midorima turned around to see Kuroko with blood running down his shirt. Immediately, Midorima rushed to him and started checking for lacerations, puncture wounds, or anything that would cause blood loss.

"Midorima."

"What Kuroko?! I'm trying to-!"

Midorima then saw tears begin to well up in Kuroko's eyes. Was he crying?! He didn't mean to cause more distress!

"Kuroko? Kuroko I'm sorry- are you okay Kuroko? Please answer me."

"Yeah it-" Kuroko pulled up his shirt to show a small gash on his stomach. "It just really hurts."

"What happened?"

"A few other members were playing around. They were shoving each other and I got pushed."

Midorima inspected the wound and determined that it was too shallow to have cut his muscle, however he would need stitches. He looked up and saw four boys standing in the back. One of them weakly waved before staring back down at his shoes.

"Let's go Kuroko, I'll tell Akashi and take you to a hospital real quick." Then he turned and gave the boys an icy glare. "And I'll make sure to tell the rest what happened."

So being as careful as he could- Midorima picked Kuroko up and headed towards the door, and although he was out of sight, they could still hear Akashi yell.

"THEY DID WHAT?!"

The next day went smoothly, Kuroko was all patched up and required few stitches. Along with that, the doctor told him that he should be healed in time for the game- but to take it easy. The only weird thing was that the new freshmen were missing from practice, but the Generation Of Miracles couldn't care less.

"Excuse me Midorima-kun, my mother will be taking me to an appointment soon. Could you put my stuff in my locker after practice?"

"Of course," Midorima said as he gave  Kuroko a quick kiss, "I love you." Then he went back to doing his drills as the rest of the team stared in wonder.

"Hey, vice captain. What was all that about!? Every day your so nice to him and now this! Does he have blackmail on you or something?"

Midorima just looked at him like he was dumb. "Isn't that how your supposed to treat your boyfriend?"

Midorima Shintaro is a bitter man, but he could be just as sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here's the new chapter, as you can see I really like Midokuro. The new chapter is planned to Kikuro but ultimately I'll leave it up to you guys.

Also, a Birthday chapter will be coming up soon to celebrate yours truly, and I'll will also leave the pairing up to you guys cause I honestly love them all.

I really hoped you guys liked it and leave a comment down below. I love you guys so much! keep on reading!

Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~