update

Hey guys- I'm back. So that was a little bit of a long time huh. I'm sure we can all laugh about it and get back to normal and- yeah no.

Let me explain a little bit, I started writing this in middle school. I hyperfixated on this anime that I thought was really cool and started writing stuff. Mostly....romantic? But I had really cool ideas about these characters and what was going on in their lives other than basketball. So what happened?

Well I'm a sophomore now, well, I'm gonna be a sophomore. I've advanced my writing, got into surreal horror, subtle romance, all that jazz. I've tried different techniques and I generally ended up better. Not to say I abandoned this but with all the things I had planned I kinda left this in the back seat. So what now- start over? Throw it away?

Well don't worry, I think middle school me (which really wasn't long ago, really four years give or take) had good ideas that I don't want to give up yet. Generally I think when we see our past work we don't think our old ideas are worth keeping. That they are cringey or exaggerated, but the concepts were great even if the self expression wasn't rock solid.

Were all the things I wrote stellar? Not really, but I'm proud to improve and adapt my writing  in a way I can look at in the future. To be real with you guys, you never stop getting better- so don't think it ends here.

I have alot of catching up to do, updates to make, chapters I might rewrite, but don't worry I'll keep the old ones. And remember, it's not about being a professional. At the end of the day I can connect people through writing and that feels like being able to turn stuff into gold- even if it turns out bad. So if you read this far then thanks for sticking around. Leave something in the comments if you want me to write it because now I need fresh ideas!

💙💙💙
~love your slightly devoted author