Because I Love You (midokuro)

When they were walking, Midorima would hold Kuroko's hand when crossing a busy road.

On days they weren't busy, Midorima would take Kuroko to the pet store so he could look at all the animals.

When it got dark out, Midorima would drive all the way over to the other side of town just so that Kuroko wasn't walking home by himself.

And when it got cold, you could catch Kuroko at school wearing a jacket several sizes too big.

Midorima was there for every panic attack, every injury, every holiday and birthday. He was there by Kuroko during every doctor visit and stood by his side when he enrolled at Seirin.

He was always there for Kuroko when something happened, big or small, and he wouldn't have it any other way- much to the dismay of several girls in the school.

Despite every taunt and ridicule, Midorima never pushed him away. Never pretended that he didn't care. Kuroko was so confused that the man who tried so hard to protect his ego, never once objected the idea of caring about him, so he decided to ask about it.

"Why do you do it?"

He seemed even more bewildered than Kuroko and asked him to repeat himself.

"You always brush off the idea of caring about things or people. Why are you different with me?"

He paused and thought about it for a second, trying to gather the right words.

"Because I love you and I'm not embarrassed by that."

His heart instantly melted.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry it took so long but I've been working on some other stuff. By other stuff I mean listening to fall out boy and regretting life.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and leave a comment, whether it be constructive criticism or just what you had for breakfast. Honestly, anything makes me happy.

I love you guys, continue reading, and before I go, I'm thinking of starting a discord so let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in.

Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~