➼ 12

"W-What was that?" You ask, turning to him with a horrified expression.

"What was what?" He asks back, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I heard you say it." You stutter, bringing your finger to point at him.

"Heard me say what?" He challenges.

Your eyes twitch in response as he continued to give you that smug look of his. You shake your head, bringing your hand to your forehead. But before you decided to leave him alone, you gave him a smirk in return.

"You're welcome."

This time, Yoongi's eyes started to twitch. You tried your best to stifle a laugh as you left, throat hurting from holding it in.

"Thanks for the hard work, everyone!"

Namjoon raised his fist in the air after achieving much progress for a day, in which everyone cheered loudly. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they started to pack up. You grabbed your things, running towards your two friends who stood by the door.

"Well, aren't you going to invite your other friend?" Chaeyeon teases.

"Huh?" You ask, giving her a blank look.

"I mean Yoongi, silly." She rolls her eyes.

"Ha, since when did we become friends?" You scoff, shuddering at the thought.

"Sure." Chaeyeon replies sarcastically.

"Why don't you invite Namjoon then?" You ask, giving her a smile.

"We keep things professional, (f/n). Unlike you." She smirks.

"Chae, that's enough." Sumin frowns.

"Right. Sorry, (f/n). I'm just teasing." Chaeyeon lightly chuckles.

"You better be." You mutter, rolling your eyes playfully.

The three of you exited the room while loudly chattering, leaving a few people back in the classroom. Meanwhile, the group of four boys gathered together. Namjoon was still holding a piece of paper as they walked, Jin munching on a snack, Hoseok happily skipping while humming to himself, and Yoongi practically dragging his feet as he let out a yawn.

"So, Yoongi, how's the script so far?" Jin turns to the younger male.

"I've written about seven to eight pages, hyung." Yoongi replied, obviously tired.

"That's expected from our genius grandpa!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Aish, you're too loud, Hoseok-ah." Yoongi complains, rubbing at his ear.

As the boys were nearing the entrance, they spotted the trio standing, squabbling about who knows what. The boys halted as Namjoon began explaining something about the play, but Yoongi only tuned him out as the noisiness of the girls were much louder to hear.

"Why don't you just befriend him, (f/n)?" Chaeyeon asks.

"Me? Befriend that jerk? No thanks." You spoke.

"I don't think Yoongi is that bad." Sumin chimes in.

"Sorry, but I won't change my mind about him." You reply.

Yoongi didn't know what he was thinking when he trudged towards their direction. His fist was balled as he focused his gaze on them, as they talked so casually about him. It aggravated him.

"Do you like Yoongi, (f/n)?"

Yoongi suddenly stopped.

"That's disgusting."