➼ 14

"I'm sorry for dragging you here, I just really needed to vent out." Yoondo sighs, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, I'll always be here to listen." You pity.

"Well, thanks. I guess it's time we get your phone." He says, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Yeah, and if ever you need help with that girl you like, you can just talk to me again." You smile.

Yoondo gave you a smile in return, gesturing for you to lead the way back to the classroom. He honestly felt a little guilty for lying to you, but it was the only thing he could think of to keep you distracted. He sighed, hoping that Sumin had already left the room.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

"What do you mean the meeting's been cancelled?!"

"(f/n), it's raining pretty hard."

You groaned, flopping back down on your bed. You rolled your eyes as you continued to listen to Namjoon ramble about why it had to be called off, but you honestly didn't bother paying attention anymore.

"Well, if you're so upset about not seeing Yoongi, then you could always call him to hang out with you."

"Namjoon, that's not the reason!"

"I'm just saying."

You shook your head in disbelief. After a few class meetings had passed, you slowly grew comfortable to Namjoon, who was unexpectedly very kind, which was something that Yoongi wasn't. Actually, you think you've managed to make acquaintances with three of the said male's friends.

"Since you insist on meeting up, how about stopping by at that cafe Yoondo works at?"

"That's definitely fine with me. How about the others?"

"I'll send them a text."

"Great. See you in 15."

"See ya."

Namjoon then hung up, and you dropped your phone to the bed. You got up, grabbing a pair of sweats and hoodie to change into. A few minutes later, you slipped on a pair of sneakers and you were ready to head out. You grabbed your umbrella and charged outside.

"Take care, (f/n)!" Your mother called out, worried.

You made your way to the cafe, splashing water as you did. You tried your best to stay dry despite the wind blowing water on your face. After a few moments, the cafe was finally in sight and you let out a sigh of relief.

You pushed the door to cafe open, searching the tables for anyone familiar. Your face paled when you saw Yoongi sitting alone, a scowl visibly etched on his face. You hesitated on approaching him, but in the end, you did.

"Um, hey Yoongi." You awkwardly greet, taking a seat across him.

"Dimwit." He curtly nods towards your direction before going back to his phone.

"I have a name, you know." You murmur, bringing out your phone as well.

'Sorry, (f/n)."

You choked.

"Pardon?!"

"Don't make me mad." He grumbles.

"Wait, so you aren't mad yet?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"(f/n)."

"Oh my goodness, you said my name twice today!"

"So?" Yoongi asks, giving you a weird look.