➼ 13

"Huh?"

"What seems to be the problem, (f/n)?" Chaeyeon asks, turning to you.

You immediately paused to search the contents of your bag, scattering all your things in the process. Chaeyeon tilted her head in confusion, but was surprised when you gripped her wrist and gave her a look of despair.

"Chae, can you ring my phone?"

"Um, sure."

She reached for her phone in her pocket, scrolling through her contact list. When she finally found your name, she pressed call and brought her phone to her ear.

"Well, it's ringing." She says.

"That means I must've left in the classroom!" You cried.

"Go get it then. We aren't too far from campus, and maybe Sumin can even catch up to us." Chaeyeon shrugs, ending the call.

"Fine."

"I'll wait for you here."

You sighed and plodded your way back into the school building. On your way there, you noticed how the hallways were already empty, but there was an eerie feeling was disturbing you. It didn't take long before you spotted the room, and Yoondo standing just a few meters away from the door.

"Yoondo?" You called out.

The said boy jolted at the sound of your voice, turning to you with a panicked expression. You gave him a puzzled look, waving your hand as you approached him. He then dashed towards you, causing you to halt.

"Are you o-"

"(f/n)! What are you doing here?" He asks in a rather loud voice.

"I just came to get my phone." You answered.

"A-Ah, your phone! W-Where did you leave it?" He asks, forcing a smile.

"Yoondo, you're acting strange." You comment.

"M-Me? S-Strange? Why I'd-"

He noticed your very concerned expression, causing him to silence himself. Yoondo only sighed, instantly grabbing your wrist to pull you away.

"H-Hey, but my phone!"

"Phone later, I want to tell you something." He says.

He gave you no time to argue as he dragged you all the way to the rooftop. Once there, you were both practically catching your breath, hands on your knees.

"Yoondo, you have some explaining to do!" You huff.

"It's best if you don't see it." He says.

"See what? What's happening inside the classroom?" You ask, curiously.

"Trust me, you really wouldn't want to know."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

『ʏᴏᴏɴᴅᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ』

Everyone was shortly leaving after the meeting, but I wasn't going anywhere just yet. I figured I could stay behind to help clean the room, which was one of my favorite things to do.

I left the room in search of any cleaning supplies I could find, ending up in the janitor's room. I got myself a mop and a wet cloth before rushing out. I walked down the now quiet hallway, but it wasn't long before I heard what seemed to be threats coming from the classroom.

I stood outside, hand gripping the knob. It was my mistake when I twisted it open, revealing two figures so close to each other. My eyes immediately went wide at the sight of Sumin appearing to seduce the male and Yoongi only squirming under.

They were too busy to even notice my presence, but I absolutely had no idea what to do at the sight before me. Just then, Yoongi met my eyes. His eyes were fiery and enraged, and I knew I had to do something to help him despite how rude he was to me before.

"Sumin, are you high?"

The said girl jerked her head towards my direction with a displeased look crossing her features. I could hardly believe what I saw. Not only was Yoongi being tempted into making out with her, but the fact that the sweet girl I once knew is actually the one on top of him.

This world never ceases to amaze me.

Like, what's next? Someone confesses they're married to a bag of potato chips?

"What are you doing standing around?"

My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard the venom laced in her voice. I faced her once more to be met with piercing, cold eyes glaring at me. I raised my hands in defense, mumbling something inaudible under my breath.

"Well, you're interrupting something. I'd ask you to leave."

"Oh no, not without my dongsaeng." I retort, pointing to Yoongi.

"Why? He's busy with me right now." She scowls.

"Haven't you heard of the bro code, Sumin?"

"Wha-"

"Rule #1: Bros before h-"

"Don't even think about calling me that word."

"Then stop being one jeez."

I restrained a smirk forming on my lips as she finally gets off of him. She trudged to her seat, grabbing at her things while whispering words I couldn't comprehend. I shook my head, approaching Yoongi and giving him a hand.

Yoongi patted me on the back as thanks. We both exchanged a few words before our eyes landed on Sumin, who had her back turned, shivering in a corner. I watched Yoongi sigh, removing his jacket and walking to her, throwing it over her head.

"Only someone as stupid as you would rip her clothes to force herself on somebody who doesn't even want her." Yoongi scolds.

"Oh, so now you care? It would have helped if you just gave me a chance!" She cried.

"Don't give me that piece of crap. Maybe I am an idiot for caring about you, but just because I do, doesn't mean I'll let you use me to get into your pants."

Sumin's eyes widened at his response, even I was surprised. However, Yoongi stood there with seriousness, shaking his head in disbelief before walking away from the girl. He threw his bag over his back, giving me a nod before he headed out. With my eyes still focused on the girl, I could have sworn I saw her smile.

"You really are something, Yoongi."

But before I could even ask if she was okay, she instantly turned to me with her eyebrows furrowed. The next thing I know, I'm being pushed out onto the hallways. Despite my protests, she gave me one last strong push and slammed the door on my face.

And that's when (f/n) came along.

"Yoondo?"

And I knew that at all costs, she can't see Sumin looking like a mess in Yoongi's jacket.