➼ 16

"What a pleasure to see you both! I was just on my way to the cafe." Sumin smiled.

You slowly exchanged a look with Yoongi, before turning back to her with a sheepish smile on your face.

"Oh, it got cancelled again because no one showed up." You say, shrugging.

"Oh, so where are you two headed?" She asks.

"I'm going home." You reply.

"How about you, Yoongi?" She asks, giving him another smile.

"What's it to you?" Yoongi spat.

You immediately slapped his arm, causing both him and Sumin to jolt at the sudden action. Yoongi scowled as he saw the red mark on his arm, rubbing at it lightly. You only glared at him before turning back to your friend.

"Sorry, Sumin. He's probably just grumpy because it's past his bedtime."

"But it's 4:00pm-"

"Don't you know what a joke is, Sumin?"

"Oh."

Sumin lightly chuckled, before reaching out to grab your arm. You watched as she linked her arm with yours, getting in between you and Yoongi.

"You don't mind if I tag along, right?" She asks softly.

"I-"

"Actually we do."

Before you could respond, Yoongi harshly tugged on your hand and dragged you away from Sumin. The said girl only stared in shocked, but it didn't take long before she casually followed from behind.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?!"

"Why are you friends with that witch?" He growls.

"What?" You ask in disbelief.

"You don't know who she really is." He mutters.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?"

You abruptly stopped, pulling your arm from his grasp. Yoongi emitted a curse as he felt your hand slip from his, turning to you with his eyebrows furrowed. He was faced with your puzzled expression and he knew that nothing he would say at this point would convince you to change your mind.

"Just when I thought you're such a nice guy, you go on judging my friend?"

"(f/n), you have no idea-"

"I respect your friends so respect mine. I know who my friends are, Yoongi. And now I'm certain that you'll never be a part of it."

"What?"

"Stop talking to me."

And you left him, standing there with a look of defeat.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

It's been days since you last talked to Yoongi and you were making sure it was the last for good. You tried your hardest to avoid him, but there were times were it was inevitable and you swear he looked as troubled as you do.

However, the rest of the gang took notice of this but not a single soul had any idea of what could have caused this. Indeed, they were happy when they saw you both getting along for the past weeks, but it was like everything went downhill ever since they saw you at the cafe.

Chaeyeon constantly worried about you, checking up on you from time to time. She would occasionally ask for any hints about your current relationship with the male but you didn't speak a word to her about it.

"I wonder what's going on." Chaeyeon mumbles.

"I'd like to know too." Namjoon replies. 

The two shook their heads, concerned about the state of their friends. They knew they couldn't intervene as the argument still seemed fresh and none of them were willing to make things better. They watched as you sat beside Yoondo, trying your hardest to listen to his uninteresting stories, while Yoongi was glued to his usual seat by the farthest corner with his laptop on his desk.

"This looks harder than I expected." Chaeyeon and Namjoon shrugged.

Two hours passed and it was finally time to head out of the room. Namjoon and Chaeyeon quickly pushed everyone out of the room, leaving you with Yoongi. You only scoffed, gathering your things and headed out without uttering a word.

"Yoongi, you should chase after her!" Namjoon cries.

"What is this? K-drama?" Yoongi scowls.

"No, but it would make a good series." Chaeyeon butts in.

"Why are you so obsessed with fixing my, quote relationship unquote, with the dimwit? It's not like it matters anyways." Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh no, he's in the indenial stage!" Chaeyeon cries, turning to Namjoon.

"We're doomed!" Namjoon fake cries as well.

Yoongi grimaced at the two who were dramatically kneeling on the floor while speaking words he couldn't grasp. He scoffed, deciding to leave them on the floor as he made his way out. He reached for his earphones and plugged them in as he made his way to the school gates.

"(f/n), what's going on with you and Yoongi?"

Yoongi's head instantly perked up at the sound of his name, seeing you walking alongside Yoondo. Yoongi looked for a place to hide and soon enough, he was trailing behind the two of you sneakily.

"I don't wan't to talk about it, Yoondo."

"Is it because of what he posted on Twitter?"

"Mmm."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

[Yoongi's POV]

My eyebrows furrowed at that statement. I see that she wasn't only upset by the way I treated Sumin, but also because of Twitter?

My eyes widened as I realized I haven't used my account for months. I remember the last time I used it was back in junior year, so what was going on?

"He said all those mean things, Yoondo. How could I forgive him?"

I hastily grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened my Twitter app. Tapping on my profile, I saw a huge amount of tweets that I haven't seen before and majority of them mentioned a certain username.

It was (f/n).

I completely forgot about following the two figures, abruptly stopping as I scrolled through the tweets in utter shock. Not only was I surprised about a hacker mentioning her in my tweets, but the fact that it has gotten so many retweets and favorites. The most recent one was what caught my attention.

Agust D @MinYoongi
(f/n) (l/n) tried to kiss me, wow how desperate can she get

319 retweets, 597 favorites

Looking up, I noticed I lost them and they were nowhere to be found. Seeing these tweets hurt my head, so I decided to sit by a nearby bench. I brought my hand to my forehead, frustrated.

I know who could've done this.

Min Yoongi // Took the FallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara