➼ 20

You softly sang the last note of the song and the song finally ended. You breathe out a sigh of relief, unaware of the crew looking at you in awe. When you finally noticed, you let out a breathy chuckle and shrugged it off.

"(f/n), just wow." Yoondo utters.

"Okay, what just happened?" Chaeyeon asks in disbelief.

"I think she went through some deep thinking there." Namjoon stated.

"You're absolutely right, Namjoon. That is why, Jin, I need your help." You smiled at the male.

"What is it?" Jin asks.

"I need you to drive me to Yoongi's house."

"..."

"W-What?" You ask, staring back at them.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Wow." They all breathe out in amazement and disbelief.

"Oh, stop being dramatic, you guys." You roll your eyes playfully, grabbing your things.

You waved them a goodbye as you left the room with Jin. It was a quiet walk towards his car, the sound of his dangling keys as he played with it on his finger was the only thing that could be heard. A few moments later, Jin finally drove off from the karaoke place and got on the road.

"May I ask you a question?" He asks softly, turning the radio on to a minimum volume.

"What is it?"

"What has gotten into you, (f/n)?" Jin asks, looking over at you who sat on the passenger seat.

"I honestly don't know, Jin. All I know is that I have to apologize to him." You muttered, staring out the window.

"Even after he kissed you?" He asked.

You choked on your own spit, unable to give him a reply. He took notice of this, gently patting your back and mumbled an apology when you finally stopped.

"You're a really kind person, (f/n)."

"Huh?" You couldn't help but wonder what he meant.

"No one has ever cared for Yoongi like this." He adds.

"So, has Yoongi been kissing other girls and end up arguing with them?"

"N-No, that's not what I meant. He's not like that. I mean, I'm sure you already know that..." He trails off.

"Know what?"

"Yoongi never likes apologizing." 

"Hell yeah, that's very obvious." You mumble, in which he chuckles in response.

A few minutes later, Jin pulls up at a driveway and parks the car. You both lean back against the seat, you letting out a sigh. Jin could only give you a smile, patting you on the shoulder as some sort of comfort.

You gave him a forced smile in return, opening the door to get out. Jin does the same and jogs to your side, making sure you knew he was there to support you. You both walked towards Yoongi's porch, slightly fidgeting.

"Do you have a script planned out in your head?" He asks once you've reached the door.

"I have." You reply curtly.

"Good, because winging it right now is not the best idea." He lightly jokes.

"Sshh, Jin." You chuckle.

You took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later, you could hear scrambling of feet and a muffled curses as the person on the other side knocked down quite a few objects before getting to the door.