➼ 22

"Tell us what's wrong, (f/n)." Yoondo softly whispers, pulling away.

"Y-Y-Yoongi." You managed to let out.

At that moment, Chaeyeon and Namjoon immediately exchanged looks. The two have been suspicious about your relationship with him, but that wasn't the only thing they were looking out for.

Yoondo was shocked, but he figured it would eventually come to this point. He just didn't think it would be so soon.

Meanwhile, Sumin was biting her lip.

She knew what it was about.

"What about him, (f/n)?" Yoondo carefully asks.

"S-Sumin." You sobbed.

All attention was turned to the petite girl, who wanted to shrink and run away. However, she stood her ground and tried her best to put on a confused look. She hesitantly took a step towards you, slowly bringing out a hand to reach for you.

"(f/n), w-what do you mean?" Sumin spoke.

"You never told me you were in a relationship with Yoongi."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

『 sᴜᴍɪɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ 』

I froze.

I didn't expect her to find out so soon.

I guess there's no point hiding it now.

"H-He didn't tell you?" I ask, voice slightly shaking.

I could see her eyebrows furrow, and I know she's in deep thought. She was breathing heavily, tears still staining her cheeks. What could have Yoongi possibly have told her? 

"It doesn't make sense." She mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I question, giving her a sympathetic look as I kneel to her level.

"He told h-he- nevermind." She speaks, before cutting herself off.

It doesn't take a genius to find out what that means.

I know.

I know what Yoongi truly feels.

I know what (f/n) truly feels.

Yet, I'm so unaware of mine.

I'm too blinded by my indecisiveness.

⁂ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ . . . ⁂

"Sumin-ah~"

"Give me a second, jagiya!"

"Well, hurry up. I'm freezing~" 

I couldn't help but chuckle at how childish he can be sometimes. I stuffed all my things into my purse, neglecting how unorganized my things were. I couldn't wait to see him. I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun before running down the stairs to meet my special someone.

Byun Daekwan.

The only friend I have.

My boyfriend actually.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Kwannie~"

"Aish, I'm a patient man, Min-ah. You could stay in your room until I start having white hair and I'd still never leave your front door."

"Oh, you. You're exaggerating!"

"I know, but I love you."

"I love you too."