➼ 17

Thank you for reading this far~ 
Sadly, TtF will go through two weeks of hiatus but scheduled updates will resume afterwards (:
Oh, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year btw!
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"Places, everyone!"

Everyone was practically running around as they position themselves while waiting for their cue, and that included you. You were dressed in a plain (f/c) gown and heels that you deplore so much. You took in a deep breath as Namjoon took the stage, introducing the play.

"Without further ado, we present to you our play entitled, 'Her'."

The audience applauded as Namjoon left the stage, spotlight turning off for a moment. You took in a deep breath before emerging from the curtain to stand in the middle of the stage along with a few other people, smiling softly to one another before the lights turned back on.

You dramatically lifted your head to look at the crowd with soft eyes, a complete change of expression sketched on your features. The crowd intently watched as you slowly moved forward, taking your time before finally delivering your first line.

"None of this is a coincidence."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

You tugged on Jin's sleeve, abruptly stopping him from walking out of your front door. He refused to turn around, but you only pulled him harsher towards you. He stumbled a little, and the next thing you know, he was slightly on top of you.

"D-Don't leave me." You sobbed.

Jin barely said a word, getting lost into your eyes. He shakily and slowly brought his hand to your cheek, his lips trembling. You closed your eyes just like the script said, but felt the warmth of his hand leave your face.

"Get up." He orders.

You opened your eyes once more to see him get on his feet, stretching out a hand for you to take. You obliged, and he pulled you up, sending you crashing to his chest with his arms wrapped around you.

"I know we'll work this out." You weep into his chest.

Jin blankly stared out into the open, his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. You only buried your head further onto his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Do you have hope?" He asks.

"I do. I have hope for the both of us." You reply, pulling away to look him in the eyes.

You two stayed still, staring and taking in each other's features. Jin broke it by smiling and letting out a small chuckle before locking his forehead with yours.

"Where there is hope..." He trails off.

"...there is always hardship." You finish.

Slowly, you both leaned in and just in time, the curtains closed. You pulled away from him to hear the roaring crowd cheer and applaud for the success of the play. You were honestly so giddy that you hugged Jin out of happiness.

Then, Chaeyeon comes out to do a little bow and started to introduce the cast one by one. You headed out with Jin as she called your names and soon, everyone else was on the stage with you.

The first show came to an end and a rather large amount of people congratulated you on your way out, in which you gave them a warm smile. Soon enough, you were getting ready for the last show. 

"Hey, champ. How's it going?" Chaeyeon asks, suddenly popping out.

"Hey, Chae. I'm doing pretty great." You reply, applying a slight touch of make-up.

"Yeah? Well, you might not want to hear this then." She hesitantly says.

"What is it?" You ask, turning to her.

"Jin fainted."

"What?! Is he okay?" You panic, eyes widening.

"He's okay now, but he might not be able to act on the last show." She replies, lightly scratching the back of her neck.

"Then what are we gonna do?" You ask.

"We got a replacement." She shrugs.

"That's great then." You smile, going back to applying your character's lipstick.

"We got Yoongi."

You were startled by the sound of his name, instantly smudging the lipstick across your cheek. You choked, in which Chaeyeon had to pat your back.

"Why him?" You question.

"Scriptwriter knows best about his characters." Chaeyeon points out.

"Can I faint too?"

"No, (f/n)."

"Can't we just cancel?"

Chaeyeon sighed, grabbing you by the shoulders and shook you. 

"Don't let your feelings get in the way, (f/n). You know we have to do this." 

"...Okay, fine."

Chaeyeon smiled, slapping your cheek playfully before leaving you. You took in a deep breath to calm yourself, but the thought of Yoongi acting on that stage with you sent shivers down your spine. You were surprised when Chaeyeon peeked once again, giving you a goofy grin.

"By the way, we start in ten minutes."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

The play had started minutes ago and it was nearing the end. You were slightly shaking behind the curtains as you waited for your cue with Yoongi standing beside you. None of you said a word as the play continued and both of you obviously just wanted to get this done.

You took in a deep breath seconds before your cue, rushing out onto the stage. As you delivered your lines, your voice started to shake. You mentally cursed at this, wondering what could've caused your voice to crack.

A few lines later, Yoongi reveals himself from behind. You tried your best not to seethe at his close presence, maintaining your character and so does he. 

"Where there is hope..." He breathes.

"...there is always hardship."

You slowly took steps toward him, his figure barely moving at all. You went on your tiptoes, meeting his slightly harsh gaze. You were confused when he didn't place his hands on your back like the script said he should, so you shot him a glare.

"You're suppose to lean in!" You whisper-yelled.

Yoongi finally reacts, as if waking up from a nap. However, you yelped when he totally closed the gap and went for the kiss, the curtains closing after you made contact.

You instantly pushed him off of you, your eyebrows furrowed as he stumbled. You couldn't find the words to get mad or yell at him, eyes starting to brim. Yoongi then realized what he had done, but barely says anything as well.

Without thinking, you exited the room. The rest of the cast were completely astonished and worried, seeing as you also won't be present by the time they announce the cast.

"Yoongi, are you okay?"

"What happened to you out there?"

Seconds later, Namjoon and Hoseok were by his side and interrogating him for answers. Although, Yoongi was too shocked himself to give them a response. He could only bring his hand to his forehead.

What has he done?