➼ 2

"Am I still human?" You mumble, holding your head.

You try to lift your gaze, only to end up with a blurry vision. You could hear your name coming out of Chaeyeon and Sumin's mouths, but it was hard to make out where they were. You continue to rub your eyes lightly in an attempt to fix your gaze.

After what seemed like an eternity, you finally catch on to the small crowd that gathered around you. Clearly, it made you uncomfortable, so you shoot them all a glare. Your classmates immediately react, stepping back while letting out small yelps.

You let out a sigh, rolling your eyes. You quickly scan the room for your two friends, only to find them backed up in a corner with their eyes wide as they stared back at you. You give them a confused look, bringing your hands down to the soft floor.

Wait.

Soft... floor...?

"Get off me, you nutcase!"

You jolt back as you feel someone squirm under you. You hesitantly bring your eyes to the struggling figure, your heart pounding fast. Below you is a man with mint hair, looking as if he's ready to lunge at you and strangle you.

"Are you deaf? I said get off me!" He snarls.

It takes you a while to process this before you snap back to your senses, scrambling on your feet as you back away from him. You hear him grunt, making you more nervous than you already are. The room grows extremely silent as all eyes were on his figure. Back on his feet, he started taking slow steps toward you with an enraged look.

"Well, aren't you gonna apologize?" He growls, towering over you.

"I-I'm sorry." You quickly apologize, bowing.

The boy only scoffs, turning on his heel and walking away from you. Right then and there, a strange feeling rushes through you. Your mind turns stubborn and you realize you shouldn't have apologized. After all, it was his fault for sleeping on the floor. Suddenly, your mouth twitches into a smirk and you did something you're probably gonna regret for the rest of your life.

"Hey, Min Yoongi."

The male halts, slowly turning back to face you with an irked expression.

"Raw egg suits you very well."

You eyed his sticky, mint hair followed by his face that wanted to pierce daggers into your soul. You were even more amused when the people gathered around you started to burst into laughter, as a smug look smeared your face.

"Oh, you think this is so funny?"

Now, he was more pissed than ever. The class instantly silences at his words, causing Chaeyeon and Sumin to step into the scene.

"We're terribly sorry for that, Yoongi. She can be such a fool sometimes." Chaeyeon apologizes, nervously laughing while shielding you.

"(f/n)! What are you doing?" Sumin cries, shaking you by the shoulders.  

Yoongi pays no mind to her, his glare still stuck on you.

"Step out of the way." Yoongi commands them.

"Yoongi, we-"

Chaeyeon was shocked when he bumps pass her, his gaze never leaving you. Sumin, who was standing by your side, panics as she tries to pull you aside. The poor girl was beyond terrified when she loses her grip on your wrist, only to be swooped in by Yoongi. The next thing they know, you were pinned to a wall.

"You listen here, you b-"

"That's enough, Yoongi!" Hoseok magically appeared, pulling Yoongi off of you.

"You think you're so tough, are you? Why you-"

"That's enough too, (f/n)!" Chaeyeon grabs you, straining you from moving forward.

"Oh, this isn't over, (f/n) (l/n)."

"We're just getting started, Min Yoongi."

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

"(f/n), what in the world were you thinking?" Sumin exclaims, worried.

"I don't know, I wasn't thinking straight!" You breathe out, hugging yourself.

"I gotta admit though, you were pretty brave standing up to him." Chaeyeon shrugs.

"Gee, thanks!" You flip your hair, giving Chaeyeon a high-five.

"I'm confused, which one is it?" Sumin asks with a sigh, looking at the both of you.

"I think she did great." Chaeyeon smiles, playfully punching you.

"Hell yeah, I did." You give them a confident smile, playfully punching Chaeyeon back.

"(f/n), you just got into a fight with the most dangerous guy on campus!" Sumin panics, frantically waving her arms in the air.

"Oh, stop being such a drama queen, Sumin." Chaeyeon flips her off.

Sumin frowns in response, immediately silencing herself. She only heaves out a heavy sigh, crossing her arms over her chest. You couldn't help but pity her.

"Relax, Su. Even if he did go all out, it'd be me he would beat up and not you." You assure her, patting her back.

"That certainly doesn't help, but don't say I didn't warn you." Sumin replies, shaking her head.

The three of you grab your belongings, heading out of the room. After Sumin and Chaeyeon's little debate about where to hangout for the afternoon, you roll your eyes - you swear, these two loved to argue with one another.

"So, what would it be, (f/n)?"

"W-What?" You ask, snapping out of your trance.

"Were you even listening?" Chaeyeon asks, face softening.

"You were both taking your time quarreling." You roll your eyes.

"But what's your take?" Chaeyeon ignores your remark.

"Cafe or karaoke?" Sumin asks.

"Wait, can't karaoke cafes exist?" You whine.

Your two friends shrug it off, deciding between themselves. It didn't take long before you realized where you were headed to, and it was Chaeyeon's favorite hangout.

You all enter the shop as Chaeyeon twirls around in excitement. She was practically running all over the place, but you and Sumin could only sweat drop. Grabbing your ecstatic friend, the three of you settle into a booth as Sumin takes your orders to get in line.

"Don't you just love how magical ice cream can be, (f/n)?" Chaeyeon exclaims, practically seeing hearts on her eyes.

"Sure." You shrug, laughing at her.

While waiting for your orders, you both exchange a few words. However, you were both startled as Sumin came rushing to your table, slamming her fists loudly which caught your attention. You raise an eyebrow at her, urging her to speak up. Sumin wanted to speak, but she couldn't find the words as her throat became dry.

"Spit it out, Sumin!"

"T-They're coming this way!" She whispers out loud.

"Who's coming?"

"Y-"

"YOU!"

Soulja Boy?! Is that you?!

Sumin was cut off as a new voice interrupts their conversation. You watch in horror as the figure marches toward your table, looking frustrated as ever.

"What are you doing here?!"