➼ 15

Ah hello~ I'm sick hahaha but here's an update! I have not edited this though (:
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

『ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ』

I stared at the phone in my hands, looking at the photo of us that Namjoon texted me. I looked over to the girl beside me to see her scanning the same picture I received, her eyes looking lost.

"I think they set us up." I tell her, closing my laptop.

"W-What? Hey, where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm not gonna give them what they want." I reply, standing from my seat.

"So I came here for nothing?" She asks.

I ignored her, gathering my things as I proceeded to walk out the door. I was close to leaving the cafe when I felt a hand tugging on my shirt and I knew it was her. I turned to look her but she didn't meet my gaze, her eyes downcast.

"What?"

"W-Where are you going?" She asks again.

"That's none of your business." I reply, raising an eyebrow at her.

"D-Don't leave me."

I was surprised when those words came out of her mouth, stopping to watch her expression change. Even she was shocked, dropping her grip on my shirt and bringing it to cover her mouth. To be honest, I don't quite know what to do. I really wanted to head home but I had this strange feeling that I shouldn't leave her after what she blurted.

"Even if I stay with you, what am I to do?" 

She didn't say anything, so I pulled her aside to prevent blocking the door. She still didn't utter a word and she looked so deep in thought, probably looking for an answer to why she acted so unusual.

"I'm leaving." I tried, thinking she'd come up with something to make me change my mind.

"W-Wait."

"What?"

"Could you at least accompany me home?"

I gave her a quizzical look and she only stared back, waiting for an answer. I sighed, pulling out my phone to check the time. I guess a few minutes couldn't hurt, considering if she lives within the area.

"How long does it take to get to your house?" I ask.

"About fifteen minutes." She replied.

I was about to accept, but the thought of the rest of the crew popped into my mind. I just said that I wouldn't give in to what they wanted, so why I am going to escort her home?

I mean it is raining and it's rude to leave her behind.

What am I going to do?

"Yoongi? Still alive?" She cuts me off, snapping in my face.

"Why don't you just wait for anyone who comes and ask them to go with you or something?" I ask.

"I doubt any of them will show up after what they saw." She mumbles.

Well, that was true. However, I got this feeling that bringing her home would result in them stalking us. I shook my head.

Fine.

"Okay, I'll go with you."

"Really?"

"But I'm not sharing an umbrella with you!"

"Jeez, I have my own. Calm down."

I'm probably gonna regret this later, but I should just wish none of them would follow us for now.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

『ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ』

You were amazed at the fact that Yoongi was actually being a gentleman to you. It certainly exceeded your expectations when all you wanted to see was how far his kindness could go. But this, he was being too kind than you predicted.

You both rushed out the store with umbrellas in hand, with you leading the way. Yoongi silently trailed behind, both of you listening to the drop of rain that fell on your umbrellas. You honestly didn't know why but with Yoongi around, you felt safe.

Why?

"Are you sure you know where your house is?" Yoongi teases.

"Of course I do." You retort.

"Then just watch where you're going."

Before you could ask what he meant by that, you bumped into a metal sign post. You stubmled backward, but you swore you felt a hand lightly help you back up.

Could it be Yoongi? It couldn't have possibly been a ghost, right?

"Are you trying to hurt yourself, dimwit?" He sighs.

"No!" You immediately yelp.

You instantly regained your balance, walking ahead once more without waiting for him. You were unable to see Yoongi roll his eyes slightly, but he caught his pace behind you. You made sure your face was hidden from him, as a light blush crept to your cheeks unconsciously.

Just then, you heard a noise coming from behind. You turned around to see Yoongi holding his phone, raising the volume a little. The music filled your ears, and it sounded so captivating that you couldn't help but ask.

"What song is that?"

"It's called 'Sea'."

You continued to listen at the soft and angelic melody, accompanied by vocals and raps. It was certainly perfect for the weather. Yoongi was surprised when you slowed your pace, sticking beside him as you walked.

"It sounds so beautiful, I wanted to listen to it more." You admit.

"Well, if you must know, it's our new track."

"W-Wait, you composed that?!"

Your eyes widened at his statement, causing you to pause for a second. Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement, giving you a curt nod. You blinked, snapping out of your amazement as you both continued to walk once more.

"Why are you so surprised?" He asks.

"So this is why Namjoon trusted you to do a good job, you're amazing." You mumble, whispering the last part.

"Namjoon and Hoseok helped co-write by the way." He says.

You were honestly and utterly amazed at this point, not able to find the words to praise them. Before you could even say anything, you felt a hand abruptly pull you aside. You yelped loudly, landing on Yoongi's chest as he protectively wrapped around you.

"Yoongi, what are you-"

"You're such a dimwit, dimwit!"

"Wha-"

Yoongi shook his head in frustration, cutting you off. You turned to the side to see a car loosely driving, out of control as it neared the sidewalk. Upon realizing Yoongi practically saved your life, you turned to him with soft eyes, but his gaze was still focused on the car.

"Yoongi."

"What?"

"Thank you so much."

Yoongi looked lost as he tried to comprehend your words. You both stood there, trying to process what just happened. But to you, you were slowly getting lost as you took in his attractive facial features.

Before you knew it, the phrase slips out of your mouth unconsciously.

"I could just kiss you right now..."

You both blinked.

"What?!" Yoongi reacted, pulling away from you.

"W-What did I just say?!" You respond, placing a hand on your mouth.

"(f/n)?! Yoongi?!"

"Sumin?!"