|part one|

Third Person P.O.V

In the Serenity Pack every rule and punishment was tradition. Traders would be hung for going against the pack. Rouges were killed with no mercy. Every member of the pack could and would never step out of line otherwise great punishment will be brought forward. Rules never changed, traditions never changed, and punishments were the worst of all. A beating would come to members who challenged a higher rank. Depending on your rank the beatings were worse the lower your rank and the least bit of pain came if you were a higher up rank. The lowest rank were the omegas. The pack slaves and servants. Although omegas were at the bottom of the chain, male omegas were treated worse. As a male omega was born, the boy would be taken from his parents. Being the most worthless werewolf of all the boy would be shunned by his parents and the pack. Many pack members spoke rumors about what happens to a male omega. Many speak of the boy being burned alive, bluntly beat to blue and black before he was turned into ashes. Others believe that he would be kept as a slave. To fulfill the needs and wishes of the higher ranks.

These rumors were not true and had only been the thoughts and ideas of common pack members that weren't allowed in the castle. The male omega's role was to similar to a slave. Many thought that he was only used to do household chores. No, they were wrong. Male omegas are used for the lust and frustrations many held within. Beating would be charged by the alpha, if one wished to unleash their anger out on the boy. The only problem many were faced with was the idea of the male omega having a mate. Once the mate was located and brought to the omega's side. To press on the unbelievable and disgusting rank of a male omega, his mate has to move on, create a better and acceptable relationship and family, with a female. The rejection and sorrow that would latter fill the omega from the heartbreak and betrayal with soon eat the omega from the inside out. Slowly killing himself, only leaving to minimal memories of the once disgusting and vial creature.

Kim Taehyung, a young boy. The exact age and birth of the boy long forgotten and discarded with the will and freedom to a happy and long life. His parents had gladly given him up, to become a slave and toy to the higher ranks. To Taehyung the cold dark cement walls and floor was his home. His eyes and body never exposed to the world outside. He's seen few amounts of light. Only the warm and soft glow of a candle that would be present during the times he hates the most. Connecting the burning and hurtful glow to the beating and assaults he would receive. He never new of the beating and assaults to being wrong. His mind had shaped around the fact that these beating were right. His mind and representation of life was sick and twisted by the men and women who visited him. His body was exposed the the harsh cold air of the small room. Nothing covering his small body, nothing to be kept warm, only three thick bands of steel and iron patches around his neck and wrists. Heavy and loud chains running from the bands to the wall. Taehyung wasn't able to speak properly and was considered ignorant for his age. The tears and whimpers that escape his mouth during the beatings are the only things he knows. Pathetic and pity, seeing such a boy being treated with such remorse and anger sickening to the bone. Then against no one has ever seen his face. The candles glow was too dull to show the features of the young boy. His looks and body hidden in the darkness. It's believed that seeing the body and face of a male omega would haunt you and bring demons to you life. Bringing sickness and death to those exposed to the true looks of an omega.

A male omega is, to the Serenity Pack, a disgrace and an unwanted gift. The life Taehyung cries in pain and screams of horror was covered up. The dark secret the higher ups were hidden within the walls of the castle. Pack members blinded and fooled by the alpha son's coronation and his father's wishes. The alpha's son, Park JiHoon, the eldest of the two brothers. JiHoon was to become the alpha two weeks after his birthday, the day of the blood moon. JiHoon would search for his mate in the two weeks before his coronation. He is to leave the night before his birthday, to search alone for the future Luna.

Park Jimin. The youngest of the two brothers. A small and cute boy. Many thought that his looks were a blessing and was said to look like no other werewolf. His looks and behavior were different from the rest of the pack members. He acted more cute and childish.His older brother always watched and took care of him, leading many to believe that this was the cause of the blessing the boy is. Jimin is the healer, exposed to medicine at a young age excelling in the practice. Jimin was the jewel of the pack, everyone loves and adores him. But can the secrets that have been keep away from the other pack members stay a secret?

Kim SeokJin and Kim Namjoon Are said brothers. Namjoon always protecting SeokJin. Accompanying SeokJin on his patrols. SeokJin never let Namjoon out of his sight. Many people questioned their relationship. Many thought the two were too close and touchy feely with each other. Yet the actions and relationship of the two was always forgotten when Park JiHoon stepped into the spotlight.

Jung Hoseok was known throughout the town the pack lived in. He was friendly and always seemed happy. The dark secrets he kept within himself could never meet the obscurity of dark secrets held by the Alpha. The castle was and is a mystery to the pack. Only few were shown the truth behind the secrets. Higher up and wealthy pack members were the only members allowed in the castle. In order to keep the secrets safe and concealed within the castle walls members who have unlocked the secrets of the castle were payed great sums of money. The greed and desires of wealth bent to the alphas liking keeping the secrets he would never want to reach the hears of fellow pack members.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Hello! Thanks for reading!! Hope you like it!!!