|part five|

-Third Person P.O.V-

Weeks passed by like minutes. JiHoon has been helping Jimin's mother, who was given a name by Jimin himself. Taehyung, Park Taehyung. Taehyung, otherwise known as Tae by Jimin, has learned the ABCs and a few numbers. Jimin was excited to teach his mother what he learned in school. Taehyung had learned how to walk with little help and to help around the house.

Yoongi was finally able to get away from work and visit his friends. Jungkook had him cooped up in his office signing and reading papers. It made Yoongi exhausted. But when he saw Jimin and his mother together brightened his day. Jimin's headaches resided and the bond between Jimin and his mother was almost complete.

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

"You've taught him well," I said sitting with JiHoon on the steps of the house. "He looks so much better," I said smiling as Jimin and Taehyung rolled in the little grass that was sprouting.

"It's amazing how happy Jimin has gotten. When we were growing up my parents never really acknowledged him. But somehow some way he was able to stay happy and joyful. I really envy his spirit."

"Well I wish I could stay longer but Jungkook has me swamped with papers." I said standing up grabbing my jacket. I gave JiHoon a hug and walked over towards Jimin and Taehyung. "I'm leaving guys, I'll see you some time soon," I said hugging Jimin and giving Taehyung a small hug.

"Come back soon Yoongi, I want to play with you and mommy!" Jimin said jumping on his tippy toes. Ruffling his hair I kissed Taehyung and Jimin's cheeks. I left to my car and pulled onto the dirt road, when I made it into the parking lot next to the pack house I left to my office.

"Good afternoon Jungkook," I greeted going to my desk in the corner of the room. My eyes darted up to Jungkook's face when I heard a series of growls. "Are you okay alpha?" I question standing up.

"You have that smell again! Tell me who you've been around today?!" Jungkook yelled slamming his hands down onto his desk. I was taken aback. Veins were popping out of his forehead and neck.

"Calm down, I was only with my friends," I said throwing my hands in the air. "What has gotten into you lately?!" I question getting closer to Jungkook.

"Don't question me, I should be questioning you! Why do you have my mate's sent on you? Tell me Yoongi!" Jungkook shoutes leaning over the table.

"Listen here Jungkook! I don't know who your mate is. I don't know who could possibly be." Jungkook seemed to calm down but his face was red and his fists are clenched.

"Who were you with today? I want names Yoongi!" Jungkook said closing his eyes and snarling. I sighed leaning on his desk.

"I was with my mother this morning, then I met with Jogin and Hansol about the patrol before coming here. Then after lunch I went to visit my friends the ones you let live on the outskirts of town, JiHoon, Taehyung, and Jimin." I said hoping to help him in anyway possible.

"Take me to them, now!" Jungkook growled storming towards the door. I scurried to his side and latched my hands around his arm.

"No! We can't go there now you going to scare Taehyung and Jimin. Listen Taehyung has been through a lot and still has memories of his past. Jimin is just a child and he get scared easily," I said looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"If we don't go now I might just loose it if you make me wait anymore. Either we see them now or you say goodbye to your life. It's your call," Jungkook said snarling his teeth. I gulp nodding my head and opening the door. I lead Jungkook to my car and drove towards JiHoon's home.