|part nineteen|

-Third Person P.O.V-

   It all happened in a blur. Blood soaked the ground, flesh and bones being ripped and shredded. A war zone in the middle of a silent forest.

   Wolf against wolf, man against man. Each side trying there hardest to fight off the other. Each desperately trying to get to the one thing they needed.

   Growls and snarling deafening the ones who growl and snarl back. Claws and fangs biting, nipping, ripping. No one was safe.

   Not until someone backed down. More and more wolves and humans came. Distress signals were sent out to neighboring packs. The need for help and assistance grew at the numbers dwindled.

   Only a hand full from each side we're still standing. Many laid on the forest floor hyperventilating, eye rolling back, pulses stopping.

   "Just hand him over!" The loud bark cane from Jeon Jungkook. He stood with torn flesh in his wolf form. Death glares between the two sides were sent.

   "Why should we?! Hand over the traitor now!" The dominance in each voice was strong, both trying to top the other.

   A thundering stampede of paws and grunts were heard as a pack of wolves came and finished off the last of the other pack. It had finished in seconds, bewilderment set in the ones still standing.

~>•<~

   The pack was weaker without its maximum numbers. Families mourn for their loss. Th ones who did service were takes to the hospital to be fixed up.

   Happiness and sadness was filled in Taehyung's heart. He had his baby Jimin in his arms again, but his mate was knocked on on a hospital bed.

   "When I Daddy going to wake up?" Jimin asked his mommy. Taehyung tried to keep up his strong front but he couldn't lie in front of his baby,

   "I don't know baby, but I hope soon," Taehyung cried holding his baby close. When they secured Jimin he looked thin and weak, but he had proved everyone wrong as he recovered in a week.

   The small boy's recovery was the talk of the pack. Some didn't believe that he made such a fast recovery from the way he seemed when he was found.

   "How about you go find Yoongi and give him some comfort, he really needs it the most right now," Taehyung sat Jimin onto the ground and watch as the boy nods kissing his mommy's cheek before waddling away to find Yoongi.

   Taehyung turned to Jungkook gripping onto his hand for dear life. "Please, please wake up. I can't do this without you." Taehyung cried into the man's chest.

   "You have a child on the way and another who really needs a father figure! You can't leave me! Not now not ever! I love you too much to let you go!" Taehyung cried, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Why! Why, why, why!" Taehyung balled his eyes out over his mate's chest. Taehyung almost didn't believe the groaning and shifted under him.

"What's with all the yelling? I'm trying to sleep here," Taehyung shot up. Jungkook grinned down sleepily at hismate who started hitting his chest.

"Don't scare me like that!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook chuckled pulling the boy on top of him. Taehyung cried harder clutching tightly to Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry baby," Jungkook whispered stroking his baby's back. "Please don't worry any more we don't want to hurt the baby now do we?" Taehyung shook his head taking in his mate's smell.

It seemed more alive and strong now that he was awake. Taehyung let out shaky breaths thanking the Lord silently for the health of Jungkook. "Please don't leave me again."

Jungkook sighed clutching onto his baby tightly. "I won't baby, I promise you." Taehyung fell asleep against his mates. His heart clenched tightly knowing his was in pain. He was only 15 and had to go through all of this.

"Ma'am can you please help me," jungkook turned his head towards the door. The knob turned and in came a waddling Jimin.

"Baby," Jungkook said so glad that his other baby was safe and sound. Jimin looked up with wide eyes. He gasped running to the chair next to the bed and climbed up using it as a step to get on the bed.

"Daddy," The boy giggled jumping onto Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled kissing the boys forehead.

"Shh, Mommy's sleeping right now," Jungkook said putting a finger to his lips. Jimin copied the action and laid his head on Jungkook's chest, looking at his mommy sleep.

"Mommy's so pretty Daddy. Do you think Mommy will let me braid his hair? The girls at school taught me how," Jimin asked looking up at Jungkook.

"Yes, your Mommy is very pretty. Just like you my son," Jungkook caressed the boy's cheek. "I'm sure he would love to have you braid his hair," Jungkook ran his fingers trough Taehyung long hair.

"I love you both," jungkook whispered slipping into sleep. Jimin smiled liking his eyes closed and his breathing to slow.

~>•<~

Yoongi sat in the bed, he felt depressed stuck in the small room. Jimin had just left him saying he wanted to see his mommy again.

"Yoongi?" A soft voice spoke from the door way of the room. Yoongi rolled his head on the pillow to look lifelessly and the person who entered his room. There stood the man his mate chose over him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi's voice was small and broken. Flashes of what happened over the past weeks haunted him day and night since he awoke.

"I'm so sorry," the boy whispered coming closer towards Yoongi. "I should have told Jungkook sooner. Hoseok is a sick man and I'm sorry you had to be the one mated to him."

"Don't you start pitying me. I knew of the things Hoseok did before. I know he's a sick man, yet my heart still loves him. You're a fool for falling in love with him, I'm a fool for falling for him."

"Please just can we not be at each other's throats. I wish to have peace with you." The boy took Yoongi's hand in his. "There were so many signs, but I ignored them all. I thought that since he left his own mate for me that he actually loved me. But he was just using me."

Yoongi sighed squeezing the hand that held his. He felt sad for the boy, he felt tricked and cheated when he found out Hoseok was dating this boy in front of him.

   "He isn't worth it," Yoongi said trying to comfort the boy. He smiled sadly not wanting Yoongi to worry about him. Neither spoke after, the boy sat next to the bed and clutched onto Yoongi's hand desperate for safety.