|part two|

Park JiMin's P.O.V

"Daddy, when is Hoonie coming back?" I wrap my small hands around Daddy's arm and tug down with all my body weight. Hoonie promised to show me a surprise once he was back from training. I couldn't wait for my surprise. "He'll be home in a few hours," Daddy sighs continuing with work. A pout rises to my lips and I make my way out of Daddy's office. I wobble my way down the many hallways in the castle. Soon I was standing in front of the large iron door that I wasn't allowed to pass through. The door swings open and out came a guard. I look up at him with my innocent eyes and a small pout. "Your not supposed to be here kid," The man says standing in front of the door. "But I want to see what's in there! Daddy never lets me in here," I whine stomping my feet on the ground. The man sighs slamming the iron door shut and walking away from me. I felt tears prick my eyes. What a mean man!

"Chim, What are you doing here? Your not aloud near this door," Hoonie's voice echoed through the hallway. "Hoonie! Your back!" I cheer jumping into his embrace. "Come on, lets get out of here," Hoonie says letting go and grasping my hand in his. "No! I want to go behind this door!" I cry pull Hoonie towards the door. "Jimin I can't do that, Father will be angry and forbid you from this wing of the castle," Hoonie says crouching down. I whine pressing my small body against the door. I wanted in this door now! "Please?" I pout and soften my eyes trying to persuade Hoonie to let me through. Whines and cries sounded from the other side of the door. Hoonie's eyes widen, I scratch my fingers on the door aching to see what's inside. The sounds of chains and the soft cries that had made it way through the thick door made tears flow out of my tiny eyes. "We have to go now," Hoonie panics scooping me up in his arms and running down the hallway. I grip onto his shoulder peaking my head over as much as possible take one last glance at the door.

"Why won't Daddy let me go in there?" I ask softly hoping Hoonie will respond to my question. "Maybe when your older," Hoonie says putting me down in my room. "Stay here, I'll come get you for dinner," Hoonie says before shutting the door. I pout, I sink to the floor and stare at the closed door. I whine out, frustration slowly changing my facial expression. Daddy never let me into that room. Never. He always told me it held many secrets. Secrets that I wasn't supposed to know. I begin to ball my eyes out. My room always felt lonely and cold. Something was missing from it. I was never able to figure it out. My room only had a bed and a dresser. It was smaller than any room in the palace. Although many toys and drawings were scattered around my room, it never failed to feel lonely. My tear come to a halt when my door opened. I look up with a frown and red eyes.

"Jimin, aren't you supposed to be happy that I'm here?" Yoongi says shutting the door behind him. I shot up to my feet and run into his arms. "I missed you so much Yoongi!" I shout with a big smile. "I'm sorry I couldn't see you sooner. I was busy settling into my new position," Yoongi says picking me up. "Really?! Are you finally Beta?!" I shout excited to hear all the new news. "Yep, also there is a new alpha. I'll have to bring him over some time," Yoongi says smiling softly. "What is he like?" I ask looking into Yoongi's eyes with anticipation. "Well, he's a very cold man. Doesn't socialize with very many people. Closed off, but has many friends. He is usually anger," Yoongi says peering off into space. "Yoongi? Have you found your mate?" I ask softly. "Actually, I have," Yoongi says looking down. "Really?! Who?!" I ask bouncing up and down. "Well, he's a hunter from your pack. I had to reject him though," Yoongi says sadly. "But why?" I ask concerned. "My mate has done many horrible things. I cannot love a man who has done the horrible things he has," Yoongi says giving me a smile.

"What horrible things has he done?" I ask. "That is not for you to hear. You are still a child. I just hope your mate is kind, caring, loving, and gentle," Yoongi whispers softly brushing the hair out of my face. I giggle to myself. Having a mate has been my biggest dream since I was first told about mates. "When am I going to see your alpha?" I ask curious. "How about next week?" Yoongi ask standing up. I'm left sitting on the bed. "I can't wait that long! Why can't you come back tomorrow," I whine grabbing his arm. "I'll see what I can do. I believe your mother is looking for you," Yoongi says grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. As we walk down the many hallways we pass by the big iron door, my eyes lingered on it as Yoongi pulled me down the hall.