|part fifteen|

-JiMin's P.O.V-

"Mommy, Daddy," I whispered climbing into their bed. Squeezing my way in between them I giggled hearing my mommy giggle. "Wake up, its morning time," I whispered looking from mommy to daddy. Daddy groaned squeezing me into him.

"Do you hear something?" Daddy asks opening his. I looked to Mommy and he shook his head. Pouting, I watched them close their eyes and lay back down. I whined saying their names again. "I swear I keep hearing something, maybe it's the wind," Daddy says. Tears filled my eyes. What's going on?

"Mommy? Daddy?" I cried. Daddy launched up and looked at me. Crawling into his lap, daddy held me loosely and rubbed my back. "I though you guys forgot about me!" I sobbed. Mommy's arms came around My me and daddy.

"Baby, we were just teasing, no need to get so upset," Mommy spoke softly against my hair. I looked up at the two with big teary eyes. Daddy noosed his head kissing my eyes. Mommy pulled me into his arms and held me tightly. "I love you Jimin."

"I love you too mommy," I said, kissing his cheek. Daddy started sniffling and look at me with a pout. Giggling loudly I jumped into his lap kissing his cheek too. "I love you Daddy!" I said beaming happily.

   "I love you too baby," he said kissing my hair. "What do you guys say to have a day spent just the three of us?" Daddy asked looking at mommy for permission. I sent a pout towards mommy and he sighed deeply. When mommy nodded, Daddy and I shouted happily.

   Daddy made us breakfast, chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips, which mommy did approve of. "Can we make a fort?!" I asked jumping on my tippy toes. Daddy chuckled rising me into his arms. Mommy gave me his approval and I collected as many pillows and blankets as I could. Daddy helped me built the fort in the living room and mommy helped me decorate it.

   We got to watch my favorite movies and eat my favorite snacks. Daddy and mommy would tickle me when I wasn't watching. I wish Jihoon was here. He hasn't been around all that much, I haven't seen much of Yoongi either. Mommy and daddy keep me company but I miss them so much. "Mommy, can hoonie and Yoongi come over? I miss them," mommy looked to me and smiled.

"Of course they can, if they aren't busy," I nodded my head quickly, tackling mommy into a hug I giggled into his hair. Oh boy I get to see hoonie and Yoongi! Daddy had left after mommy told him to call hoonie and Yoongi. I blabbed to mommy about how excited I was and all the fun times Hoonie, Yoongi, and I spent in the castle. "I love you baby."

   "I love you too mommy!" I smiled kissing my mommy on his cheek. Mommy had left me in the living room watching another movie. Curling up into the soft blankets I watched the tv screen in boredom. The movie had ended, Hoonie and Yoongi weren't here yet. Standing up I waddled towards the kitchen door. Walking through I found mommy and daddy kissing. "Eww!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Mommy jumped up and looked at me with a startled expression. Daddy smirked at me and held mommy close. Covering my eyes I crouched on the ground screaming. "What's going on in here?" I looked up seeing Hoonie and Yoongi in the doorway. Shouting happily I bounded towards the two and tackled them into a hug. Hoonie picked me up and put me onto the counter looking at mommy and daddy.

"He walked in on us kissing," Daddy said carrying mommy to my side. He pinched me cheek and kissed my forehead. I shook my head scrunching up my nose. "Trust me, you won't be saying eww when you're older," Daddy said giving mommy a side eye. Hoonie and Yoongi started laughing, teasing me about it too!

"How about we let Jungkook and Taehyung have some alone time, and we go have some fun at the park?" Hoonie asked looked at me and Yoongi. I nodded bouncing on the counter. Daddy picked Mommy up and ran out of the room. Yoongi and Hoonie started laughing but I didn't get it. They shook their head grabbing me and taking me to their car.