|part eight|

-Few Months Later-

-Third Person P.O.V-

   The boys have really grown. Taehyung has become better and better at speaking. He is able to hold a conversation without have Jimin help him. Yoongi has become stronger mentally and emotionally. Jimin and Jungkook have become closer. Jimin conciders Jungkook his uncle. Jihoon as just been on the side lines watching out for everyone.

   Jungkook and Taehyung have taken their relationship to the next level. Jungkook has moved Taehyung and Jimin into his house. They've moved to kissing, only little pecks. When it did get serious and heated Jungkook fought everything inside him to keep it soft and gently.

   Taehyung felt very content with their relationship. But he couldn't help but feel nervous these past few days. Like something was going to happen. He didn't know if it was small or big and that scared him.
_________________________________________

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

   My breathing became shallow and my body was burning. I'm terrified, what is my body doing? No one was home at the time. Jimin was off at school and Jungkook was taking care of a pack problem.y eyes held tears as I squirmed around on mine and Jungkook's bed.

   His sent drove me crazy lately. It didn't help that Jungkook's sent over ruled mine. No matter where I turned my head my nose was invaded by his sweet sent. Becoming too uncomfortable with the sweat and my body heat I tore off my clothes. I knew I was going to regret tearing my clothes like that.

   Even my boxers were too much for me. Whines and whispers were all that could leave my mouth as I squirmed around trying to find a release from this pain. Having enough I grabbed the phone Jungkook bought me and fumbled around til I tapped Jungkook's number.

Putting it on speaker I striped my boxers. I kicked all the blankets onto the floor. "Hey baby, is everything okay?" Jungkook's voice rang through the speaker. I choked on my own breath. Something was happening to me, just Jungkook's voice sent a shock that felt so good through me.

"Jungkook, it hurts. It hurts bad," I cried gripping my thighs tightly. The shuffling and ruckus through the phone was unheard by me.

"Where baby? Are you in the house? How much pain?" Jungkook's frantic voice was enough for something to come out of my pee pee. A moan slipped from my lips. "Baby? What's going on are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

   "I feel hot. Jungkook something just came out of my pee pee!" I whined trying to wipe the sticky stuff but every time my body would jerk up.

   "What does it look like? Are you bleeding at all? You know what send me a picture," Jungkook said. I gripped my phone in my hands. The roaring of cars replaced Jungkook's voice. Pulling up my camera I took a picture of my pee pee and sent it to Jungkook.

   "I sent it," I whispered rolling around on the bed. A gasp came from my lips when the friction between my hips and the mattress caused a moan to leave my lips.

   "Oh baby, I think you're in heat. I'll be there in a few minutes. Try touching your pee pee. It might help," Jungkook said before hanging up on me. I whined throwing my phone onto the side table.
_________________________________________

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

Shot! Taehyung has to be in heat. He's left home alone and anyone could break through a door or window and take my baby. My thoughts ran wild, switching between erotic and sexual thoughts to terrifying and scary thoughts.

Pulling up to the house I jumped out locking the car and racing to the front door. Making my way inside, I checked all the doors and windows making sure everything was locked. I could hear the moans and whines of Taehyung as I got closer to our room.

   Right as I walked in Taehyung was hitting his climax. A loud breathy moan slipped from his dry lips. Growling lightly I slammed the door shut, startling Taehyung. I stalked over to Taehyung stripping of my clothes from the intense heat.

   "You look so beautiful baby," I whispered crawling up onto the bed and laying myself on top of Taehyung. Tiny moans echoed through the room. "I'm going to make you feel good, okay baby?" I asked sitting up in between his thighs.

   "Kookie, I hurts. Please help me," he whined rolling his hips up. I smile softly bringing my lips to his. I'm going to have to be gentle with him.