|part seven|

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

   Whimpering, that's all I could do. My whole body hurt. I didn't know what to do. My baby was asleep beside me and my mate was no where to be seen. My mate had soothed the pain before, he can help me again right? The familiar caress on my cheeks caused flashbacks.

   Then I heard it the yelling. It sent me into familiar memories. The whips, the knives, the nails, the pulling, the shouts, the cries. It all came out of the flood gates. All the pain I felt had intensified. My tears wouldn't stop. Cries of agony and sorrow let my lips.

"Mommy? Mommy are you okay?!" I looked down to my baby Jimin crying. His clutch on my shirt was tight and he wasn't letting go any time soon. I cried more pulling Jimin closer. My heart started pounding when there was a stampede of feet.

The panic with in me came out. I didn't want to lose my Jimin. No, I just got him back! I cried more tightly holding onto Jimin. "Mommy, it's okay," Jimin said brushing my hair. My body acted on its own and I was shaking. When the door burst open I let out a loud cry.

   I felt relief but someone had me in their arms. My screams and sobs didn't stop. "Hey, Baby it okay." My mates voice, I calmed down a little breathing heavily in his embrace. Then my panic came back when I couldn't feel Jimin in my arms.

I frantically looked around. Jimin was sitting on the bed a few inches away with tear stained cheeks. 'I'm sorry baby, don't be scared.' That's the only way I can communicate with Jimin.

"I'm not scared mommy, I'm a big boy," Jimin said pulling up his arms as he stood. Jungkook's chest rumbled under me. I giggled too. Opening my arms for Jimin to crawl into them, he snuggled into me and closed his eyes. Jungkook held us from behind in a tight grip.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

   When I heard Taehyung's screaming and cries it just didn't feel right. But when I was able to calm him down I felt accomplished as a mate. Having me sitting in my arms with Jimin was so blissful. They made me soft.

   But when I looked up to the door I saw Yoongi standing there with a pained expression. Then I realized just how lucky I am to have Taehyung and Jimin. "I'm going to get going," Yoongi said quietly. When I heard the front door close I laid Taehyung and Jimin down.

   Searching the house fore a spare blanket and maybe another pillow. When I came back with the couch pillow and a throw blanket Taehyung and Jimin were snoring. I smiled at the cute position they were in. Jimin was curled into Taehyung while Taehyung curled around Jimin.

   I snapped a picture of the two, I want to make these memories last. Deciding it was best to not leave Taehyung and Jimin alone I started tidying up their room. I kept finding these cute sniffles and putting them around Jimin and Taehyung. By the time I finished cleaning the pair were covered in a pile of polished animals.

   Chuckling to myself I took another picture and pulled up a chair. I watched as their breathing was slow and calm. Slowly it lulled me into sleep. My dreams were all about Taehyung and Jimin.

   "Alpha Jungkook, please wake up," I was startled awake by Jimin. His small hands were clutched on my shirt as he sat on my lap with a pout. "I'm hungry," he said, his stomach growling right after.

   I laughed softly kissing the top of his head. "Okay, you go to the kitchen and find something to make," I said putting him into the ground. He nodded happily before dashing out of the room. When I stood up I stepped on a soft object.

   Looking down I was met with most of the the stuffed animals were pushed onto the floor. What a messy kid, I sighed. Being as gentle and quiet as I could I pulled the blanket higher up onto Taehyung's body.

   "Alrighty, What did you pick out for dinner?" I asked picking Jimin up and placing him onto the counter. He pointed over to a loaf of bread mayo and cheese. "That's all you want?" I asked pulling out a plate.

   "Yes Alpha Jungkook," Jimin said with a cute smile. I ruffled his hair before turning to make the sandwich. When I handed over the plate he hobbled it down asking for another. I chuckled.

   This boy and his mother are going to be the death of me.