|part twenty-one|

Please read the end Authors Note!

Epilogue

You may be wondering what the future held for the pack. Well our main characters Taehyung and Jungkook just celebrated the birthday of their second child Jiyoung. And yes the baby was a girl, Jimin was screaming the first time he saw the baby girl saying she had cooties.

However Jiyoung wasn't their last child. In fact they have two more rambunctious boys and another on the way. Jimin got along well with his brother's teaching them the forest of their backyard. Their little girl was always trying to play with the boys but when they were too fast she'd head inside to her Mommy and help him cook or do any chores she could help with.

Taehyung was happier than ever with his children and the handsome and intelligent mate and husband he has. Jungkook was busy like always but never failed to find the time to spend with his kids and his lovely, beautiful husband.

As of right now they were sitting around the dinner table with their children rambling over each other about their days. Jungkook slipped his hand into Taehyung's and squeezed. Taehyung looked over to the man he loves and smile. 'Thank you' were the words Jungkook mouthed kissing the males forehead before turning his attention to his children.

Taehyung smile down at his lap, the view obstructed by the growing baby within him. He was worried for this pregnancy. His baby wasn't nearly at big at his other children were at this stage and the memories of their third unborn child came back to him. He didn't want to lose another baby.

Turning his focus to his children he smiled thankful that he had the ones he has. Soon bedtime came around and the two males were tucking their two youngest boys in for bed. A soft melody sung by Taehyung sent the two boys to sleep instantly. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his and lead him quietly to their room.

Shutting the door Jungkook backed Taehyung up into the door and kisses him sensually. The love they first felt for each other never died, as a matter of fact it only grew and grew with each child, each memory, and each second they were together.

The pair shared an 'I love you' before getting ready for bed and sleeping the night away. It wasn't all love and mates for everyone in the pack. In fact there were more un-mated wolves than mated wolves. And so we get to Yoongi. He's had his fair share of breakdowns and fractured hearts from the pain of rejection.

Ever since then Yoongi didn't try much in the dating department. Instead he focused on the pack and ways to improve. He wasn't all alone though. HeJin moves in with him and the two bonded pretty well considering what when down between the two. Turned out they weren't much different.

HeJin has been lied to by Hoseok. It wasn't a surprise to him but it hurt non the less. When the pair were together Hoseok never treated him like a boyfriend would. In fact they barely even kissed. HeJin has his suspicions as to why Hoseok did what he did but no one could prove any right or wrong besides Hoseok.

At first he though it was because Hoseok actually thought about it and thought that he was gay. His sexuality will remain a mystery. Then as he got to thinking maybe this was all just a way to make Yoongi feel even worse than he was. Or a stunt to force Yoongi into accepting the rejection.

HeJin really wanted to know but he knew that he'd never figure it out, because Hoseok was killed the night Yoongi and Jimin were saved from them. To an outsider Hoseok seemed to be a ruthless man with no heart or soul in him. But HeJin knew it had to do with something way more than a little hatred.