| part four |

-JiHoon's P.O.V-

Yoongi came to pick us up. Jimin and his mother had fallen asleep in the backseat. I didn't know what to feel right now. I'm happy Jimin is finally with his birth mother, but I can't wrap my head around how cruel my father is. I love both my parents very much, but I also love Jimin.

"So what does your alpha think of us staying?" I ask turning to face Yoongi who sat peacefully in the driver's seat.

"He's not happy, but he's okay with you guys staying, as long as you don't interfere on the pack," Yoongi said keeping his eyes on the road. I nod my head understanding.

"Are we ever going to meet him?" I ask mindlessly looking out the window. Yoongi chuckled from his seat.

"Um, I would like to think so but he's not too fond on making acquaintances," Yoongi said shaking his head. I chuckled lightly.

"So, how are things with your mate? Have you talked to him yet?" I ask wanting to change the topic. Yoongi sighed, gripping the steering wheel.

"I only talked to him that one time. Not even an hour later I find him kissing some girl. I don't know man, I just was really hoping that maybe when we met that we would hug and kiss and spend the rest of our lives together," Yoongi said waving his hands about.

"Not everything is how we want it huh," I said thinking of my mate. I loved her so much, but she died, I believe she was murdered, the palace workers think that she killed herself. It pains me to think about it now.

"Don't think about it too much, maybe you'll meet someone that loosed their mate and have a family with them." Yoongi said resting his hand on my thigh. I nod my head, knowing Yoongi can't see me.

~•=•~

Jimin's P.O.V

I whine feeling my body being shaken. I tighten my grip on the hand in mine. "Jimin wake up, you can sleep after you have lunch," Hoonie's voice rang through my ears. Looking up to Hoonie's eyes with a pout on my lips, makes him smile. His arms reached out to me and lifted me off my seat.

"Mommy," I whine reaching back towards my mommy. His hands reached for mine with tears in his eyes. "No, I want my mommy," I whine trying to push out of Hoonie's arms.

"Calm down Jimin, your mommy will meet you in the house, let Yoongi carry him so he doesn't get injured," Hoonie says adjusting me in his arms. I whine clinging onto his arms. Resting my head on his shoulder, I close my eyes listening to the birds and the rushing water in the air.

"What would you like for lunch Jimin?" Hoonie asks setting me down on a slate gray couch. It was bouncy, but the cushions were very scratchy. I pout running my hands over the cushion.

"What ever mommy wants," I speak up. Hoonie nodded turning on the tv that was pushed into the corner. My eyes light up seeing Yoongi carrying Mommy into the house. Throwing a blanket over the couch after yelling a wait, I pay the spot making sure that my mommy wouldn't get scratched. A smile formed on my lips as mommy snuggled into the fluffy throw pillows. "What do you want to eat mommy?"

"Food," Mommy said with great difficulty. I giggled suffusing into his side. Mommy tilted his head with furrowed eyebrows.

"What kind of food?" I ask looking into mommy's eye. Mommy looked at me confused.

"Water and bead," Mommy said a frown upon his face. It made me frown too.

"Bread? Do you mean bread mommy?" I ask folding our hands together. Mommy nodded his head happily. "But don't you want something else, like Mac n cheese, spaghetti, or meatloaf?" I ask bouncing up and down in my seat. Mommy looked at me with confusion.