Home Alone, Together

oops it took forever and its super short.

~~~Taehyung~~~

"We need to talk."

I turn my head to face the person who spoke. I hadn't even noticed the door open, Yoongi stepping out and looking at me with a hardened expression. Looking between Yoongi and Jimin, I nod slowly. They share a glance before leading me back into Yoongi's room.

"Taehyung." I flinch slightly at the use of my full name, feeling awkward as I'm the only one in the room standing.

"Y-yeah?" Jimin reaches forward and takes my hand, Yoongi hesitantly doing the same with my other hand.

"Tae, hyungs have talked a lot lately, yknow? And.. We have someth-"

"Tae, Jimin sabotaged your relationship with Jungkook." Yoongi cuts in, earning a glare from Jimin. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I look at Jimin, shaking my head slowly.

"Tae- I'm sorry-" I cut him off by ripping my hand from his grasp, falling backwards on my butt.

"No.. Wh-why?" it feels like someone has poured a bucket of ice water over my body. I feel frozen with shock as I try to make sense of what I've been told. My heart aches as Jimin crouches in front of me, reaching his hand out towards me.

"I love you, Taehyung.. I loved you for so long and I just- it hurt- it hurt seeing you with him.." I scoot backwards, out of his reach, as tears slide down my cheeks and drip onto my lap.

I flinch as a foot blocks Jimin from my view, and look up at Yoongi just as he reaches down to pick me up. My arms and legs wrap around him on instinct while his hands grip my thighs tightly.

"Tae.." He sighs and sits back down on the bed with me on his lap, "Jimin and I need you to listen to us, yeah? Can you do that, baby?" I felt my cheeks burn at the pet name but nod slowly, taking a deep breath.

"We- we talked, Tae. We both love you so much, more than anything," Jimin starts quietly, still seated on the floor.

"And we want to be with you," Yoongi continues.

"Tae.."
"Will you be our boyfriend?"