Chapter One: Ordinary Day

I was sitting back, playing my PS4. It was a stormy day, so I didn't think much of anything. While I was playing on my PS4, my front door knocked. I answered, to see my best friend, Emma standing on the front porch. "Hey Emma, what's up?" "You HAVE To see this." Emma walked into my house, handing me a news paper. "Eleven's still alive?" "Yes! People were freaking out because some shaved headed kid was stealing Eggos from the Grocery Store." "So, where do you think she is?" "I have no idea, but we have to look for her now." "Right now? But it's pouring!" "Yes, Drake, I know. Get your backpack and things. I'll meet you back here in five minutes."

I got my things ready, and waited at the front door. For what seemed like hours, I decided to just grab a few extra things in my room. As I was packing more stuff, I heard something in the Living Room. "Emma? Are you here already? I'm almost done." No reply. I Went downstairs to check, and nobody was down there. I packed a gun for self-defense, so I pulled it out. I heard the sound again, this time I had my gun cocked. "Whoever you are, I'm armed." I went to the other corner, to see absolutely nothing. I turned around, only to be face to face with the Demogorgon. "Hello, Drake." My name echoed as darkness filled the room. "Drake!" The shouting grew louder as the darkness consumed more. "Drake! Come on!" "Drake! Finally, how long were you asleep?" It was Emma, she was soaked to the skin. "Oh, I don't know, I was waiting for you, and I guess I fell asleep." "Ah, well I'm gonna change my shirt, just a second." I grabbed my backpack, and waited by the door. "Alright, you ready Drake?" "Yep, I'm ready." We walked out the door, into the mucky storm. We headed towards the forest, and out of sight. "So, Emma." "Yeah?" "Do you think, do you think that Eleven's in trouble?" "I don't really know, I hope not. She was a good friend." "Yeah, I agree."