Chapter Six: Watched

I woke up at around 8:30am, Emma was still sleeping. I walked over to the window, and it was a cloudless, cold day. I went to my dresser and got out a hoodie and jeans. I went to go take a shower, until the lights cut off. "Shit." I said under my breath. Luckily I already had candles lit. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I put my clothes on, and looked at the mirror. Something was off. I stared at the mirror more, and i saw my reflection blink. "What the fuck?" I said again under my breath. "I know your darkest fears." My reflection said as it faded away. And the lights came back on. "This is weird." I Said. I walked out of the bathroom, into our room, and Emma was there picking out her clothes. "Hey Drake, how'd you sleep?" "Pretty good, you?" "Pretty good. I say today we go to that Target and see if Eleven is there." "Sounds good, just in case though, I'm bringing my gun. In case something happens." "Alright, but keep it in your backpack, until you need to use it." "Alright."

After Emma got ready, we left the Hotel and headed to the Target. It was extremely cold outside, I looked over and saw Emma shivering. I gave her my spare Jacket, wrapped it around her and put my arm around her. "Drake, what if something's after Eleven? Do you think she's okay?" "I'm sure she's okay, but I'm not sure if somethings after her. Maybe those guys that we saw in the cave have something to do with it." "I hope not."

After 10 Minutes, we finally got to Target that Eleven was at. "If Eleven isn't here, we can always get Supplies." "I agree."