Chapter Twelve: Lost at Sea (PT2)

The waves crashed on shore, I was resting since I couldn't do anything. I had a fire lit, and a SOS sign in the sand. The island was huge, so it had lots of things useful. As I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard a twig snap. I jolted up, went out with a flashlight. "Who's there, show yourself." Turns out it was just a crab. "I'm an idiot." I Said. I just rubbed it off and went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up early, to grab some supplies. I grabbed more coconuts, bamboo, and some sticks. I decided to make my house bigger, so I worked on that. I ran out of supplies so I went to find more. "Draaaake!? Where are you!?" I heard someone say. "I'm hearing things." I Said in my mind. I was about to bend over and grab some more twigs, until I got tackled. "Drake! Oh my god, Eleven! I found him!" It was Emma, she found me on the island I was deserted on. "Emma! How'd you find me?!" I Said happily. "We got stranded on the other side of this island, I woke up, and saw our boat cracked in half. So we built a Shelter." Emma explained. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "Two maybe three days." Emma said. "Oh so you were here as long as I was. I should've went to the other side. I was planning to also." I Said. "I'm just so glad I found you." Emma said hugging me. "Wow your shelters nice!" Emma said. "Thanks, it's not much but, it does the job." I Said. "We already have our stuff, thank god it wasn't taken to sea." Emma said. "Is there room for three in there?" Emma asked. "Um yeah actually, room for four." I Said. "Perfect! We can stay on this side since you already have SOS made." Emma said. "Sounds good, I'll make two more beds for you guys." As Emma went to get Eleven, I worked on making a bed for three. Afterwords I shoved the bed into the Shelter, and made a bit more room in the inside. "Looks amazing!" Emma and Eleven Said." "And I'm almost done. Just gotta add some Torches for light in the inside." I Said. Ten minutes later it was finished. "Alright, done." I Said. Emma and Eleven put their stuff inside, and got relaxed. "How long do you think till someone finds us?" I asked. "Not sure, hopefully soon, I really want to get back to the village." Emma said. "Yeah. I miss it." Eleven Said. "Yeah, me too." I Said. The sun was starting to set, so we got ready for bed. I slept in the middle, Eleven slept on the left, and Emma on the right. Emma put her arm around me, and fell to sleep. Eleven was fast asleep, and I was about ready to doze off. It was around 1am I believe, when I heard something outside. I got up to check outside, storm clouds filled the clear starry sky, red lightning formed, the faceless face with tentacles showed its shadow when lightning struck. Huge waves crashed on shore. And it's red glowing eyes laid it's eyes on mine. "DrAaAaAaKe..."

(To be continued)