Chapter Thirteen: Rescued

It was a breezy night, the waves calmly crashed on shore. Emma was asleep beside me, and I stayed up and thought about how we're gonna get off this island. After a while I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sun, beaming in my eyes, and the sound of Seagulls squawking. I got up to find more supplies. Emma and Eleven were still asleep, so I didn't want to wake them just yet. I got more supplies and put them into a pile. I decided to try to work on a raft, to get us out of here, until I heard a helicopter. "Oh shit! They found us!" I went over and woke both Emma and Eleven Up. "Guys, there's a helicopter! Let's try to signal it!" "Oh crap, alright!" Emma said. All three of us went out and signaled the helicopter. "It's alright! We see you three!" Someone on the helicopter said. They started to land, so we grabbed our things. "Thank you so much for helping!" I Said. "Not a Problem, climb aboard and I'll get you three out of here." The man said. We all got aboard, and headed back to the village. As soon as we landed, it started to snow. "Thank you so much again sir." I Said. "Yeah, thanks a lot!" Emma said. "Not a Problem! Glad you kids are safe. Have a good day!" The man said. "Thank you!" We all Said. "Ah, it's great to be home." I Said. "I agree." Said Emma and Eleven.

We went inside, and got comfortable.
Emma set up a fire in the fireplace, and I got a change of clothes on. I decided to go out into the forest for a bit, since it was a breezy cold, snowy day. I walked further into the forest, and saw a group of deer. I took their pictures, and went elsewhere. It was getting dark slowly, but I decided to stay out and take more pictures.
After I took pictures of deer, robins, and cubs, I decided to head in. As I was walking back, I heard a twig snap. I bolted around, trying to detect where the sound came from. But I saw nothing. I shrugged it off and continued walking. Five feet later, I heard a girls scream, but it wasn't Elevens or Emma's. I ran towards the screaming, since I didn't know if that person needed help. I got to where the scream came from, but no one was there. "Hello!?" I shouted. I heard the screams again, but this time, they came from everywhere. The sky turned to a demon red, the wind grew stronger, and the trees went to a dark black. I turned around, not knowing what was going on. "DrAaAaAaKe..." I heard, but didn't know who it was. "I turned around looking where it was coming from, until I came face to face with Slender and the Demogorgon. They continued to stare into my soul, and I started feeling drowsy. The screams were getting ripped up, and growing louder. My vision started blurring, and everything was fading away. The screams grew quieter, as I fell into a deep darkness. I heard Emma and Eleven shouting my name, and faintly saw Eleven trying to get rid of Slender and the Demogorgon. Last thing I saw, was a flash of bright white lights, before I fell completely into darkness. I could faintly hear Emma shouting my name, until I couldn't hear anything anymore.

I heard the sound of crackling Wood, I felt a warm rag being placed on my forehead.
"I thought this place would be safer, Eleven. What are we going to do?" I heard Emma's voice. "I don't know, but we should really find a safer place than here, far from Slender and the Demogorgon." I heard Elevens voice. My eyes slowly opened, as I let out a quiet groan. My vision started coming back, as my eyes opened more. "Drake! How are you feeling?" Emma asked as she hugged me. "Not so great, what happened?" I asked. "Well, we finished dinner, so we went out looking for you. And I saw you, but as we went closer, we saw Slender and the Demogorgon grabbing you." Emma explained.
"Eleven got rid of them, for now. But it's not safe here anymore." Emma said. "So, where are we gonna go to?" I asked as I sat up on the couch. "I'm not sure, but I'll think of somewhere." Emma said. "I'd say, let's eat now, and then figure out what we'll do afterwards. If all goes planned, we'll leave tomorrow." Emma said. "Alright, sounds good." I Said.

What do those things want from me? To this day, I still have no clue.