Freedom?

Freedom. What is freedom? To me, freedom is when you're born as a Tantibus. I have no freedom, because ... well...I am Domestic, a mere human, under the control of the Tantibus and the Crimson Province. All Domestics do in the entirety of our lives is to be sold to a master and serve them until they either kill us or until we kill ourselves.

Today is my 18th birthday , the worst birthday I'll have. Today is the day I and thousand others will be sold to our forever masters. I surprisingly am not scared for my life, like the others are. I was raised from the Crimson's caretakers, they're Domestics with no owners, all they do for life's raise other humans to be Domestics and then sell to raise the next generation.

Like all the other humans , I'm getting dressed in the stereotypical black suit and tie, in a room full of mirrors to see exactly how I'll look for the rest of my life. I button the last of the blaser and start to pin back my thick wavy hair into a bun. I look at myself and sigh heavily, "oh how much luck would I need to find a gun to get me out of the cursed world" i said to myself as I tighten my tie.
"Eve stop staring at your dreadful self and and get out of here the auction will start anytime soon!" my Caretaker screamed, as she banged her heavy hand on the weak door , creaking with every hit.

"Alright! You don't have to break down the door for christ's sake" i yelled back, giving one last look in the mirror, hoping to look appealing so i don't get picked from some scum. With a long exhale i walked to the door and be pushed out to the stage where the other soon to be Domestics are.
"Eve! Why are you so late? Got lost in the thought that you might become a slave off a disgusting pervert or - or a psycho!? B-because I've been"  Tabitha whispered in a panicking tone, i saw her blond hair was pulled in a sloppy bun and had bags under her blue eyes, she was shaking terribly and her clothes were thrown on (probably from stressing out so much).
"Tabby breath it'll be ok, I wanted to look well put together and got caught up on my hair." I responded giving her a pat on a shoulder, she nodded her head in an uneasy way. The crowds before us became loud as a man with a red suit came out to the center and bellowed " Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to The Crimson Province's 200th Domestics auction!" the crowd roared with excitement, making the man laugh, giving me chills.
"Now! I've noticed that some of the best of the Trantibus's are here ! I hope that the Lord of the Black Knights will like our selections!" the man yelled and once i heard the name , i felt my color drain from my body.
"Oh No! The Black Knights are here!?" Tabitha and many others said in fear.
The Black Knights is the North corner of the four Kingdoms ruling the land, the most ruthless and bloodthirsty Kingdom. From what i heard , all of the Demestics die within a year of working. My chest starts to feel heavy with stress as the man turns and scans the lineup of terrified humans. His lips starts to curl devilishly and  points towards Tabby, she lets a small squeal of terror and horror in her eyes.

"You! The one with the golden locks hanging out of her bound! Come up!" he said in a fake comforting tone, Tabby nods as her body moves forwards shaking at every breath.
"Good" the Man said turning to the cheering crowd "who'd like to have this untidy golden beauty?!" the man yelled grabbing the nape of her neck making her yipe. The crowd grows quiet to a disgust of many from her lack of neatness . Though there was one that had his hand waving wildly. "You there! with the wild smile! Since you are the only one that like to purchase this lady, you'll have her for only 100 pounds!" the Announcer said and the man in the back walked up to collect his prize,  I could see that this man was the exact description of the owner that Tabitha was worried about, with crazy look he became invading of her space, observing every inch of her with perversions running through his body. "Have a nice day Sir, now let's get along with the auction shall we !?" the Announcer said as the man gripped onto Tabby and dragged her off the stage as she screamed on top of her lungs, demanding another master.