Every lasting moment

I woke up in The warm arms of Kai, fast asleep. My cuts healed but I felt pain in my ribs, I try to turn but Kai arm around my waist tightened
"Just stay still, I'm right here nothing is going to hurt you" he said in my ear, I nodded and closed my eyes embracing the heat coming from his body.
"Kai?" I asked in a quiet tone
"Mhm" he huffed out leaning his head into the nape of my neck
"d-do you need my blood to heal? You were hurt badl-"
"You're weak enough, I would never ask for your blood, not that I hate it but because it would cause you pain..and I don't want you to be in anymore pain" he kindly interrupteme,bringing me closer to him, he heavily exhaled tickling the back of my neck.
"I'm sorry for asking" I said lowering my head
"Rest now and then I'll retrieve some food for you, you've haven't eaten in two days" he said quietly into my ear as he nestled in to my hair, his slow heavy warm breathes caressed my neck, lulling me back to sleep.

Kai's p.o.v.
Her tiny body laid into mine like perfect pieces of a puzzle. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck to inhale the sweet and calming sent of my darling. The only thing that brought me peace into this wretched world we all live in. There she lays curled into my arms in her beautiful slumber. I wanted this quiet peaceful moment to last forever. I felt her body sweetly move with every relaxed breath she took,I lightly tightened my hold in her, memorializing every detail of this moment. I closed my eyes hoping that we stay like this for the rest of my life.