Chapter 2 - Touch of Evil

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31540

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were several shots of the town.

Jughead: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale) This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the school hallway, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"Can we talk, Ms. Grundy?" Archie asked.

"About what?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the pouring rain, Archie and Grundy were in her car in the parking lot, hooking up.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "You're the music teacher. Can we talk about music?"

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "We heard what we heard, and afterwards, we didn't do anything."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the music room, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"How would we explain why we were together at 6:00 AM on the Fourth of July?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In Fred's trailer at the construction site, he was sitting across from Hermione at the dest.

Hermione: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "Hello, Fred."

"Can I get you anything?" Fred asked.

"A job," Hermione answered.

Fred sat on the desk next to her. "I can't very well have the wife of Hiram Lodge, on trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: At the dance, KP and Archie were dancing, smiling as they listened to Josie and the Pussycats perform her song.

Betty: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "KP and Archie are endgame."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In Thornhill, Valentina turned to Cheryl. "What the hell are you up to now?"

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the closet, after a moment of resisting, Betty and Sebastian ended up kissing, slowly at first, then deeper and more passionate.

Valentina: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "Preying on insecurities to drive them apart before they can even figure out whatever they have for themselves?"

"Why don't you just leave them, then?" Jughead asked.

"My brother tried to leave them," Valentina told him. "I guess that didn't work out so well?"

"What do you mean?" Jughead asked.

Valentina didn't answer, changing the subject. "I wanna help you."

"With what?" Jughead asked.

"The book," Valentina answered. "Only if you help me find out what happened to him."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In Thornhill, Cheryl smirked, walking by Vallie, whispering. "You're smart for someone who has to be reminded to take their meds. I might not be able to hurt you, ice princess, but I can hurt your friends to keep you in line."