Chapter 10 - The Lost Weekend

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/151810

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the school hallway, Weatherbee walked Chuck and his friends from the shame book down the hallway. Ethel, Josie, Cheryl, Valentina, KP, Betty, Jessica, Veronica and the other girls from the book were standing at the hallway, watching smugly, some of them taking pictures on their phones.

KP: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the Blue and Gold office, the girls were gathered.

"They're ruining our lives, and to them it's just a game," Ethel told them.

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the school hallway, Bash found the shame book in Chuck's locker, showing Betty, Valentina, KP, Jessica, Veronica, Cheryl and Kevin.

Ethel: (voice over from 1.03 - Body Double) "They keep score in some secret playbook."

Valentina looked at the girls. "You want vengeance? I'm with you. And I have a plan."

From 1.03 - Body Double: In Ethel's pool house, Betty, Veronica, Jessica, KP and Valentina had Chuck handcuffed in the hot tub.

Valentina placed a heeled foot on Chuck's head, pushing his head down, but didn't put it all the way under the water. "You like shaming people, Chuck? Say you're sorry, Chuck." She poured the syrup over Chuck's head. "Hope you had fun down the Dark Vallie."

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the school hallway, Valentina, Jessica and KP were talking.

Jessica sighed, nodding. "Dissociative identity disorder. Split personality."

"Yeah," Valentina answered. "DID paired with IED, and I'm a ticking time bomb, and I do things like last night and don't remember them."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: In FP's trailer, FP was putting Jason's varsity jacket into a bag, tossing it to Joaquin. "This is our insurance. Here, stash it. Keep it safe." Joaquin stood. "How's it going with the Keller kid?"

"It's good," Joaquin answered. "He thinks we're legit."

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: In the Belmont Lodge, KP, Jughead, Jessica and Clifford were talking.

"Is that why you really invited us here?" Jessica asked. "So you could get intel on our fathers and the land that you're rivaling over them for?"

"I think you'll soon realize that I invited the three of you here for numerous reasons," Clifford answered.

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: Outside the Belmont Lodge, Valentina sighed, turning to face Jughead. "Polly's at Thornhill because she thinks that one of my parents had something to do with Jason's death, and Cheryl just told me that our Dad is trying to pit me and my sister against each other again to get Cheryl motivated enough to prove to the board that she can control the company, more than I can, to take everything from me again."

Elsewhere outside the lodge, KP and Archie were listening to Clifford and Penelope.

"Hermione Lodge will crumble," Clifford told her.

"Maybe you should've sent her to jail instead of Hiram," Penelope told him.

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: In the Blue and Gold office, Valentina, Jughead, KP and Archie were explaining to Jessica, Betty and Bash.

"KP and I heard Mr. and Mrs. Blossom talking," Archie told them.

KP looked at Bash. "It sounded like Clifford Blossom was responsible for sending your Dad to jail."