Chapter 12 - Anatomy of a Murder

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/154196

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were several shots of the town.

Bash: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: In FP's Trailer, FP was putting Jason's varsity jacket into a bag, tossing it to Joaquin. "This is our insurance in case everything goes to hell. Here, stash it. Keep it safe."

From 1.11 - To Riverdale and Back Again: In the Blue and Gold office, Alice, Betty, Veronica and Bash were talking.

Alice looked at Veronica and Bash. "Now, let's talk about your father."

"He has an epic grudge against the Blossoms, so yes, it's totally within the realm of possibility that he hired someone from jail to kill Jason," Veronica answered. "Maybe Jughead and KP's Dad."

"Valentina and Polly think that either Clifford or Penelope did it," Bash told them.

Veronica looked at Bash. "If we find out that our Dad is innocent in the murder, then we know it's one of the Blossoms that did it."

From 1.11 - To Riverdale and Back Again: In the school hallway, the group was talking.

Bash sighed heavily. "We went to Jughead and KP's Dad's trailer to..."

"To search it," Veronica finished. "We were wrong. We didn't find anything."

"You guys went behind our backs?" Jughead asked.

Kevin, Alice, Mary, Fred and Hermione walked into the hallway.

"My Dad just told Mayor McCoy about Jughead and KP's Dad," Kevin explained.

"What about our dad?" Jughead asked.

From 1.11 - To Riverdale and Back Again: In FP's Trailer, the cops found the planted gun.

Fred: (voice over from 1.11 - To Riverdale and Back Again) "He was just arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom."

From 1.11 - To Riverdale and Back Again: In Valentina's Room, Valentina tried to push her way around her parents.

Clifford grabbed Valentina by the arm tightly, to the point that he would have hurt her if she could feel pain, but she couldn't feel the pain, making her glare at them furiously in rage. "You think we had something to do with your brother's death?"

"Well, I don't think Jughead and KP's Dad did," Valentina answered. "And I'm going to prove that you did this, that you set their father up."

~-~ ~-~

Same Night - Same Scene

Day One

Night - Pop's Chock-Lit Shoppe

Bash, Betty and Veronica were explaining to Jessica, Archie and Valentina, all still in their formal outfits.

"Somebody planted the gun," Bash told them. "Jason's murder weapon was in a closet in FP's trailer. It wasn't there when we searched for it. Vallie, Archie, Jessie, he's being framed."