Chapter 5 - Heart of Darkness

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/35174

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were several shots of the town.

Cheryl: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the school hallway, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"Can we talk, Ms. Grundy?" Archie asked.

"About what?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the pouring rain, Archie and Grundy were in her car in the parking lot, hooking up.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "You're the music teacher. Can we talk about music?"

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In the music room, Alice, Fred, Grundy, Archie, KP, Valentina, Jessica and Betty were talking.

"Why does she need to leave town?" Archie asked.

"Because it's what's best," Fred answered.

Grundy started to get her things from the room. "I'll pack up my things, I'll be gone by morning."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: Outside the Pembrooke, Bash, Veronica and Hermione were talking.

"It's the only piece of property in my name and not your father's," Hermione told them.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In Fred's trailer, he was sitting with Hermione. "Can I get you anything?"

"A job," Hermione answered.

Fred sat on the desk. "I can't very well have the wife of Hiram Lodge..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the Lodge apartment, Hermione walked toward the bag, opening it to reveal a ton of money inside.

Fred: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "On trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books."

Hermione sighed. "Oh, Hiram, what have you done?"

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In the drive in, Hermione handed the money to FP.

"Where's the rest of it?" FP asked.

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In the Lodge apartment, Veronica, Bash and Hermione were talking.

"We saw you with that biker guy," Bash told her.

"Your father hired the Southside Serpents," Hermione told them.

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In the Keller House, Kevin looked at the board. "Nice murder board, Dad."

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In the Keller House, after the break in, The Keller men walked into the living room to see that everything from the murder board had been destroyed or taken.

~-~ ~-~

Day One