Chapter 6 - Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/38716

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were several shots of the town.

Bash: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.05 - Heart of Darkness: In Thornhill, Fred and Hermione were talking.

"The bookkeeping position at my company is still open," Fred told her. "If you're interested."

Hermione smiled, nodding, embracing Fred. "Yes, yes, yes."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the Lodge apartment, Hermione opened the bag to reveal a ton of money inside. "Oh, Hiram."

From 1.04 - The Last Picture Show: In McCoy's office, Hermione brought the bag to the mayor. "A donation to your re-election campaign."

"And Lodge Industries gets one of the most prime pieces of real estate in Riverdale," McCoy told her.

From 1.05 - Heart of Darkness: In the garage of the Cooper house, Betty looked at her father. "What did Jason do that was so bad?"

"Jason and Polly had a fight," Hal told her. "Afterwards, Polly was pretty devastated, so we sent her to a hospital."

From 1.05 - Heart of Darkness: In the Blue and Gold office, Jughead and Valentina were talking.

"Vallie, if your parents, and Betty's parents, lied about Jason and Polly, there's probably more that they lied about," Jughead told her.

From 1.05 - Heart of Darkness: In the Cooper house, Betty looked at her father. "Dad, Jason and Polly were engaged. Did you know that?"

"I'd die before I let them steal my daughter," Hal told her.

"Where is she?" Betty asked, hitting the table.

"She is sick!" Hal told her, standing.

From 1.05 - Heart of Darkness: In the Blue and Gold office, Valentina pinned the post it labeled 'The Coopers' to the murder board. "We need to talk to Polly."

~-~ ~-~

Flashback

Night - Cooper House - Betty's Room

Young Betty was sleeping in her bed, seeming to be having nightmares.

Valentina: (voice over) "Fear. It's the most basic, the most human emotion."

Young Polly woke Young Betty up from her nightmare.

Valentina: (voice over) "As kids, we're afraid of everything. The dark..."

"Will you stay in my room tonight, Polly?" Young Betty asked. "Please?"

Valentina: (voice over) "The boogeyman under the bed."

"Mom won't let me, Betty," Young Polly told her. "But I'll turn the night light on, okay?"