Chapter 4 - The Last Picture Show

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/33651

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were several shots of the town.

Archie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the school hallway, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"Can we talk, Ms. Grundy?" Archie asked.

"About what?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the pouring rain, Archie and Grundy were in her car in the parking lot, hooking up.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "You're the music teacher. Can we talk about music?"

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: By Sweetwater River, Grundy's car was parked nearby where Grundy and Archie were laying together on a blanket. They heard a gunshot in the distance, looking in that direction.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "We heard what we heard, and afterwards, we didn't do anything."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the music room, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"How would we explain why we were together at 6:00 AM on the Fourth of July?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: At their table, Valentina and Jughead were talking.

"I wanna help you," Valentina told him.

"With what?" Jughead asked.

"The book," Valentina answered. "Only if you help me find out what happened to him."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In Fred's trailer, he was sitting with Hermione. "Can I get you anything?"

"A job," Hermione answered.

Fred sat on the desk. "I can't very well have the wife of Hiram Lodge..."

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: In the Lodge apartment, Hermione walked toward the bag, opening it to reveal a ton of money inside.

Fred: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "On trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books."

Hermione sighed. "Oh, Hiram, what have you done?"

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: By Sweetwater River, Kevin and Moose found Jason's body.

Kevin couldn't look away no matter how much he wanted to. "Oh, my God, it's Jason. He was shot."

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the office, Sheriff looked at Archie. "What were you doing down at the river so early on July 4th?"

Archie sighed. "Working on some songs."

"Were you alone?" Sheriff asked.

From 1.02 - Touch of Evil: In the hallway, KP and Jughead saw Archie and Grundy in the music room.

Doiley: (voice over from 1.03 - Body Double) "I saw something at Sweetwater River."

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the Blue and Gold office, Doiley looked at Valentina, KP, Betty and Jughead. "Ms. Grundy's car by the river's edge."