Chapter 11 - To Riverdale and Back Again

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/154195

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: In the Cooper House, Betty and Alice were sitting at the table.

Jughead: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

"Vallie and Polly are our women on the inside," Betty told her.

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: In the Belmont Lodge, Polly and Valentina saw that Clifford, Penelope and Cheryl were talking alone.

"One of them had something to do with Jason's death," Polly told her. "And I'm gonna prove it."

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In the school hallway, Bash looked at Betty. "My Dad hired Jughead and KP's Dad to trash the drive in. If Valentina and Polly are wrong about Clifford and Penelope, if the killer's not them, we have to keep looking for who is."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: In FP's trailer, Jughead, KP and Valentina were talking to FP.

"Did you have anything to do with Jason's death?" KP asked.

"I'm no killer," FP told them.

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: Outside FP's trailer, Valentina and Jughead were talking.

"Do you believe him?" Valentina asked.

"I do," Jughead answered.

From 1.09 - La Grande Illusion: In the Belmont Lodge, Jughead, Jessica, KP and Clifford were talking.

"Is that why you really invited us here?" Jessica asked. "So you could get intel on our fathers?"

"I think you'll soon realize that I invited the four of you here for numerous reasons," Clifford answered.

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In Archie's room, Joaquin looked at FP. "Hiram Lodge's kids are here. Bash said something about their father or Valentina's father being connected to Jason's murder."

FP looked away, sighing. "Clifford's already keeping close tabs on Jughead and KP, after the banquet. These kids are more on the ball than the Sheriff."

They were unaware that Alice was spying on them from Betty's room next door.

From 1.09 - Le Grande Illusion: Outside the Belmont Lodge, Valentina turned to face Jughead. "Our Dad is trying to pit me and my sister against each other again to get Cheryl motivated enough to prove to the board that she can control the company, more than I can, to take everything from me again."

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In the school gym, Valentina looked at Cheryl. "I told you that if this started up again, one of us was gonna get burned."

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In Archie and Jessica's house at the party, Chuck was spilling Valentina's secret disorders, looking at Cheryl. "Valentina has, what did you call it? DID, IED, and she doesn't feel pain when she hurts herself because of it. That is one seriously damaged girl coming from a family of psychos."

Everyone but the group of friends was looking at Valentina like she was a freak of nature.

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In the Andrews' House's living room, Archie and KP looked at each other, smiling, kissing slowly and sweetly at first, then more deeply and passionately.

Archie: (voice over from 1.10 - The Lost Weekend) "Every day I wonder, what if I had left Riverdale with my Mom?"

From 1.10 - The Lost Weekend: In the Andrews' House, Archie and Jessica were shocked to see their mother home. "Mom?"

Worlds Colliding (Riverdale, Book One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara