Chapter 9 - La Grande Illusion

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/40081

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: There were shots of the town.

Jessica: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

From 1.06 - Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!: In the school hallway, Veronica, Fred and Hermione were talking. "You know that SoDale contract? It was awarded to Andrews Construction."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: In the Lodge apartment, they were talking.

"Mr. Andrews still doesn't know that Daddy is the buyer," Veronica told them.

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: At the construction site, the two men were destroying Fred's equipment, beating up Moose.

FP: (voice over from 1.08 - The Outsiders) "I asked around about those bruisers going after your crew."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: At the construction site, Hermione and FP were talking.

"Pretty sure we both know who has business in Montreal," FP told her.

"Hiram?" Hermione asked. "Why would he even..."

From 1.06 - Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!: In the construction site, Veronica saw Hermione and Fred kissing through the window.

FP: (voice over from 1.08 The Outsiders) "Maybe he got a whiff of your little romance with Freddy Andrews?"

From 1.01 - The River's Edge: On the school track, Betty, Veronica, Jessica, KP and Valentina were walking together, while Betty, Veronica and Valentina were in their Vixen uniforms.

"When my father got arrested, it was the worst thing ever," Veronica told them.

From 1.03 - Body Double: In the school hallway, Ethel, Josie, Cheryl, Valentina, KP, Betty, Jessica, Veronica and the other girls from the shame book were standing in the hallway, watching Weatherbee walk Chuck and his friends down the hallway smugly, some of them taking pictures on their phones. Bash stood at the side of the hall, waving bye sarcastically, smirking.

Veronica: (voice over from 1.01 - The River's Edge) "Bash and I made a pact with each other, to become better versions of ourselves."

"You're the bravest of them all, Ethel Muggs," Veronica told her.

From 1.06 - Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!: In Betty's room, she was talking to her parents. "You hated Jason, and now Polly is pregnant with his baby."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: In the Cooper House, Alice was arguing with Hal. "Polly is moving home."

From 1.08 - The Outsiders: Outside Thornhill Mansion, Polly walked up to the mansion's front door, toward where Penelope and Clifford were waiting at the open door.

Hal: (voice over from 1.08 - The Outsiders) "I will not be party to raising a child that has Blossom blood."

~-~ ~-~

Flashback

Day - Blossom Maple Farms

The Blossoms, Valentina, Cheryl, Jason, Penelope and Clifford, were all standing in the building that contained barrels of maple syrup, as Clifford poured them each a glass. They each raised their glass, drinking it almost as if it was fine wine.