Anmol Part 1

Thanks to Chutki ( Kiddo_Star ) for nominating this story. As I didn't post this here and as it was mentioned in the competition, thought of posting, if anyone wants to read. Hope you guys will like this. It's just a fiction, please DO NOT search for logic. The story plot is completely my imagination.

Looking forward to your opinion.

Part 1:

It's 9 in the morning. Everybody is in hurry and are waiting for the guests to arrive. They said, they will come at 11 AM to see their younger daughter Khushi.

"Garima... go and check whether Khushi is ready or not" shouted Madhumathi, Khushi's buaji, ordering her sister-in-law, her late younger brother's wife.

"Buaji... I'll check now..." said Latha, Khushi's elder sister.

"No need... I'll go and check with Khushi, you go and check what your husband wants" said Garima, Khushi's mother.

"Why amma... She is my sister. I can take care of her. I'm seeing from marriage, you are denying me to meet Khushi. Why amma? What's wrong in there?" asked Latha

"What you have done for her in the past that is enough. No need to do anything. Garima... you go and check with Khushi" said buaji.

"What have I done? She doesn't deserve him. That's why he rejected her. Where am I mistake in this?" Latha asked irritated

"We don't want to talk anything now. Go and check with your husband" saying this Garima went to Khushi, who is sitting in the room lost in her thoughts.

Khushi is thinking, how her life has changed and still changing without her wish.

She went to dances classes, but nobody ever said she did nicely. Reason – comparison.

She was very good in sports in her school, but nobody bothered about that. Reason – comparison.

She wanted to study medicine, but she forced to study Arts, which she never interested in. Reason – comparison.

She loved one person madly, but he rejected her after 6 years of their relation. Reason – comparison.

Now, she doesn't want to get marry. She wants to spend her life as she likes, as she wish, as she wants. But still nobody give any damn to her wish. Reason – comparison.

She smiles sadly for her situation. Her thoughts went to previous days' happenings.

************

She is working as PA for Aran Singh Raizada, one of the most successful businessmen in India. She was satisfied with her life till day before yesterday, staying alone from family, doing job, she was living and loving her life. But when her boss called her and proposed her for his son, Arnav Singh Raizada, everything has changed. She doesn't know how to react for his proposal. She asked him some time for thinking and taking decision. After coming home, she did a mistake that she called her buaji and amma to inform her boss's proposal. After talking with them, she decided to reject his proposal. But when she went to office next day, the situation before her surprised and shocked her to the core. There, her amma and buaji are talking with her boss. They accepted his proposal and came here to invite his family to come to their house.

When they saw Khushi at the door of his cabin, everybody stood up and went to her. But Mr. Raizada is the first one to talk with her. He thanked her for accepting his proposal for his son, Arnav. He said Arnav is very lucky to have Khushi in his life. After some talks, amma buaji left to Lucknow, where they are staying together, along with Khushi.