Part 41

Part 41(Last):

After the puja in the evening, and lot of teasings, blushings, shying aways and fake irritation, fake angry and fake bashing outs, both Arnav and Khushi were left inside the room by their family. Everyone left from there by closing the door, leaving both the bride and groom in completely different state.

After sitting in an unknown embarrassment, Arnav looked at Khushi, who sat looking down with blushing cheeks, confused eyes and tensed body language. Arnav's situation is not at all different from hers.

'Whatever closeness we shared till now, where did it go?' he wondered little aloud, making Khushi look at him from corner of her eyes.

"Damn it... I never expected this. I never thought this wedding would make us embarrassed, I never expected that this wedding will push us away from our comfortable zone. I think we should have eloped and get married in formal way. I know all those teasing and bold comments are the reason for our situation now. What do you think Khushi?" in his irritation, he successfully started a conversation with her.

"I agree with you Arnav ji. We are so much comfortable previous day. I never knew marriage will pull us in this situation. These south Indian weddings are hell tiring" Khushi answered him with a sigh

"I agree with you... but I enjoyed a lot. Particularly that rice pouring on each others heads, what did he say that ritual's name? Some... thambalu... or"

"I think talambralu. I too enjoyed it a lot..." Khushi said

"Oh... yeah I forgot to give this. Wait..." Arnav took a small box from his pant pocket and opened to reveal a beautiful pearl studded ring. He tied that ring in Khushi's sari's pallu end and said "I don't know the meaning or reason for this. But dad asked me to tie this in your pallu, Pandit ji said it seems"

"This is so beautiful Arnav ji. Thank you..."

After that they both again sat in silence not knowing what to do or what to talk. Both sat stealing glances from each other. Suddenly Khushi turned her side facing Arnav

"I want to thank you Arnav ji, for coming into my life. I never expected my life to turn into this beautiful way. Thank you so much Arnav ji, for whatever you did and doing. I don't know how to express my happiness, but I was never this much happy before. My heart is jumping in joy for being your wife. You don't know, you marrying me, what immense happiness it gave me. Your gestures, your wish and Your love everything makes me crave for more. I want to live each and every second with you. I want to face this world without any fear with you beside me throughout my life. I don't know how to express what I'm thinking now, but all I can say is - I Love You... and I can't live without you... please bear me in your life" Khushi said, getting overwhelmed with the happiness.

"Shh... Khushi... relax... don't be anxious. I can clearly understand what you are going through. Believe me Khushi, I'm not in any different state. Do you know how many thanks I said to God today, for making you mine? It meant to be happen Khushi. We are meant to be together. How many lives, how many stories may come, Arnav and Khushi will be together... forever... I Love you... from the bottom of my heart..." with that Arnav leaned forward and kissed her forehead all lovingly.

After leaving a lingering Kiss on Khushi's cheeks, he said "Go and change Khushi. You look tired. You should sleep. Go..." Arnav pushed her towards bathroom little and about to go to his closet to collect his nightwear, but stopped feeling a tug on his hand

"Arnav ji?" His name told everything what she wants to ask him

"Relax Khushi... I just don't want to make you more uncomfortable by hurrying the things. I will wait... and I CAN wait. You no need to worry, just take how much time you want. But make sure, you are comfortable with me around you"