Anmol Part 12

Part 12:

Spare the typos.

"I'm so happy for you betiya. I know Arnav babua is a right boy for you. He will keep you happy all the time. I'm really feeling proud of you for telling him everything to let him decide about the marriage, and I'm so glad that he chose his future with you. God Bless you my child" said Bua Ji after hearing from Khushi about her and Arnav's day out

"He is very nice Bua Ji. He even brought me chane and he ordered ice cream for me" Khushi said excited

"Hey sankadevi, don't scare him with your sanak. He is really a good and soft hearted boy. Don't push him towards difficulties with your craziness. He may not be able to bear." Bua Ji tried to tease her niece. She loved to do that. She is waiting to hear this happiness in her niece voice. She silently thanked Devi Maiya for sending Arnav in Khushi's life.

"Huh... Bua Ji! How can you say that? He too enjoyed the day. And I'm not crazy Bua Ji..." she pouted, very well knowing her Bua Ji is just teasing her. Her pout changed into a small smile.

"Aise hi haste rehna Titaliya. I'm living only to see my old Khushi again. I hope Arnav babua will be successful to bring her back" Bua Ji said with so much love in her voice, sensing Khushi's smile

"I too hope the same Bua Ji." Said Khushi in a low voice

"Fine... tomorrow I will call Aran Ji and will talk about the wedding dates. Is it okay with you? After knowing the dates, I will inform you and then you and Arnav babua can finalise the dates, okay?"

"Ji Bua Ji..."

"Okay then... I will drop the call now. I think you are so much excited I mean to say tired of today... so good night..."

Khushi can sense the tease in her Bua Ji's voice

"Bua Ji..." she chided

"hahahah... okay... good night... take care Titaliya"

"Good Night Bua Ji...

"Yeah..., one more thing Titaliya. If you want your life to be happy, then you should be getting ready for adjusting and understanding. If any relation to be stayed for long then both the persons should work on that. Both should be ready for understanding others and should be ready for adjusting, and should be ready for sacrifice. In any relationship trust is the most important thing. And don't expect others to adjust or sacrifice every time when you are not at all trying at least for once. If you want a sound from your clap, you should need two hands together. Life is also same, if you want your life to be fruitful then make sure that there won't be any less from your side. Today you said Arnav babua did so much for you. But did you do anything for him? Or at least do think about that? I'm not saying you did wrong, but you should think about this. Every time making Arnav babua to do something or I should say everything for you is not right betiya. You too should give importance to his feelings and needs. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Ji Bua Ji..."

"Good... think about it, we don't want anything more than your happiness Titaliya. I want you to live happy and make Arnav babua's life happy. Okay... it's already late. You go and sleep. Tomorrow I will call Raizadas. Good night"

"Good night Bua Ji..." with that they ended the call

After talking with Bua Ji..., Khushi sat in her garden for some time thinking about her Bua Ji's words. She can clearly understand Bua Ji's words. She can clearly understand what Bua Ji trying to tell her. She understood Bua Ji's wish and she will try her best to do that, to make her relation with Arnav to work. A small smile appeared on her lips with the thought of Arnav. She remembered her date with Arnav. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks with the word of date. Suddenly she felt an urge to talk with Arnav. She looked at her mobile to check the time. When she is thinking about calling Arnav, her stomach made some sounds remembering her the dinner time.