Part 34

Part 34:

Latha, the happiest person in the world. She couldn't control her happiness. She wanted to jump in happiness. She wanted to tell everything to her husband. But nothing is happening. She looked at three ladies of her family. Both her mother and buaji smiling and thanking God for the sisters' union. Latha smiled mockingly seeing them in this condition

'I never knew my family is this easy to deal. Such a fools they are. Few sugar coated words and work done! Unbelievable' Latha thought.

Her trance broken with buaji words

"Whatever happened is happened. Let's not talk about that. I'm feeling so relaxed after knowing Latha wanted to teach Titaliya"

"Why not buaji, after all she is my little sister."

"I know NandKishore... that's why I'm feeling so relaxed" buaji turned to Khushi and said "Dekho NandKishore... you have to learn each and everything from your sister. Don't irritate her and be a good girl"

Khushi nodded her head smiling. After talking for some more time, everyone went to their rooms to take rest. Using this time, Latha rushed to her room to talk with her husband. She still couldn't believe that Khushi came into her trap that easily.

"Hello... Oh god... do you know what happened here? Khushi made everything easy for us" Latha excitingly shouted in the phone

"What's the matter Latha? You are sounding so excited!" asked Abhinav

"Of course I'm excited. If you know the news you too will feel the same" with that Latha told everything about Khushi and her argument in train and later Khushi's sorry and all. She explained everything with so much excitement.

"That's really good to hear Latha. But be careful. You have only one week time to take control on them, before ASR comes there. Make sure that Khushi listens to you whatever you say. Don't lose this chance Latha. This is the last chance for us to get whatever is ours. We have to stop this marriage, we have to do it at any cost. We can't lose this" He said and thought 'I can't lose this chance. I can't let khushi to get married to another guy. I can't let other man to come in my way'

"Oh don't worry... I will do what I have to do. I need to act like I'm guiding that dumb girl and I have to act as I'm teaching her good things. But indirectly I will teach opposite to her. She became so dumb that she couldn't even recognize what is good and bad. I never knew she become this much stupid. Don't worry, I will take care of things here"

"Good. Then I will drop the call. I need to go to office and take care of things. Bye"

Both Latha and Abhinav dropped the call. Latha sat in her room grinning like an idiot, not noticing Khushi looking at her.

'Sure Jiji, don't worry, we will take care of things here before our men comes here' Khushi said to herself and left from there hearing her mobile ringing.

Seeing the 'unknown number' Khushi got tensed for a second. But remembering security guard's words and her sister's words, her face turned into anger.

"Hello... who is this?"

"Huh??? you didn't save my number? This is not fair Mrs. Raizada. It hurts... ahhh..." he said and laughed evilly

Khushi closed her eyes in irritation "If you want to talk then you better stop talking rubbish and come to point" her voice is low but firm

"Ahaan... attitude... good good... No, I don't want to talk. But I want to ask. What are you doing? Didn't I say to leave those people? Didn't I say that they will hurt you badly? Didn't I say not to get married to that Arrogant man? Then what are you doing? I mean what did you decide about stopping this marriage Mrs. Raizada?"