Part 40

Part 40:

IF you guys want, you can skip wedding part. I mentioned start and end part of wedding. The wedding is in Andhra Pradesh (South Indian state ) wedding style. You might feel bored, so you can skip if you want.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The day went eventful. Both the families felt content seeing their children as bride and groom. As Aran warned everyone to not to dare uttering a word against Khushi, Manorama kept silent. She cursed Khushi for dominating her family. On the other side, Pankaj tried a lot to reach Khushi but as she blocked his number he couldn't talk to her. She answered only saved numbers, if the screen showed unknown number or unsaved number, she asked Aman to answer the phone as per Arnav's instructions.

On the other side Rajesh team came to a plan to trap Pankaj by trapping Abhinav and Latha. Arnav agreed to their plan when they explained things. So, for now, there is no disturbance or danger from the trio.

On Monday, both the families went to Goddess Durga temple to seek permission and blessing for the wedding. Both Arnav and Khushi offered few things like, flowers, sweets, clothes to the Goddess. They also kept a wedding card near Goddess feet as inviting the Goddess to their wedding. After finishing the prayers both the families came out to serve the poor as Arnav arranged breakfast for the poor people.

"Titli?!!" They heard someone calling.

Everyone looked at the man standing beside them and looking at Khushi with moistened eyes.

"Shyam...?!" Both Buaji and Amma called him in low voice. Khushi ran to him and hugged him leaving everyone questioned.

Khushi broke the hug and turned to her buaji "Buaji... Shyam Bhai... he came... Shyam Bhai came..."

"Ha Titli... I came... How are you my dear?" Shyam asked caressing her hair

"All the questions will be answered later. First I want to introduced you to someone, come..." with that Khushi dragged Shyam towards Raizada-s.

"Hello Mr. Raizada... you here? And with Titli?" Shyam asked surprised

"You both knew each other?" Khushi asked

"I know him, and I don't think he know me. I work for his legal team in Mumbai" Shyam said looking at Arnav and Khushi "But how do you know him, Titli?"

Before Khushi answer anything, Arnav answered

"I'm her husband" the arrogance and dominance is clear in his voice

"Husband? Titli? What is he saying... You and him? When? Why? How?"

"That's a big story Bhai. I will tell you later. Let me introduce you... Arnav ji... Papa ji... he is Shyam, my brother. I mean, My dad adopted him long back. But he left us not wanting to be a burden on us" Khushi said with a pout and tears in her eyes. Arnav immediately hugged her

"Shh... don't worry, he will not go anywhere now. As he came now, I will make sure he will stay with us, okay?" Arnav said leaving Shyam and Khushi in surprise and happiness

"Titli, that's not fair. You shouldn't complain on me. You tell me Mr. Raizada, when only one person is earning, is it correct all the other 5 members to sit and eat and depend on him? As a son, doesn't I have responsibility to take care of things?" Shyam asked

"But that doesn't mean you stop talking with us and doesn't care about us or doesn't bother about us. You could have done all these by staying with us too" Khushi complained like a child.