Anmol Part 2

If you feel this story is good, then please vote for my story.

https://www.wattpad.com/484393716-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-awards-2017-selected

Post your vote through in-line comments. Anmol by SriSsv

NO PROOF READ, SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 2:

Everybody got another shock. Nobody expected Arnav to take Khushi's side, including Khushi. Khushi looked at him in disbelieve. She tried to understand what he meant. After hearing his support to Khushi, Latha fumed at Arnav not knowing who he is. When she tried to shout at him, her husband stopped her to further damage. She couldn't understand what is wrong with her husband, but still she stopped herself saying anything, and went inside with her husband.

"Why did you stop me? I would have given him a nice lesson. How dare he question me? Who the hell is he think of himself?" asked Latha to her husband

"My Boss" he said calmly, making his wife rooted to the floor.

At the same time, in hall, everybody looked at Arnav.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong. How much they want to know about me, like that only we want to know about her. In fact we have to make them understand what we are and we have to understand what they are. That is why I said everything. Aunty if you feel I'm wrong then sorry. I was just..."

He was stopped by buaji saying, "No... No... Beta... you are correct. You did nothing wrong. Please forgive us for her behaviour. Please take your tea and feel comfortable"

After some talks with each other, Devyani turned to Khushi and asked about her interests and likes. Khushi, who doesn't have any feeling, answered all the questions asked by all the Raizadas. Arnav is waiting for the moment when he can meet with her eyes. But it never happened. He felt disappointed, but later felt happy, when his Dadi asked Khushi to look at him.

"Beta... Do you like my grandson? Did you even see him?" asked Devyani

Not getting any response from Khushi, Devyani said again "Look Khushi Beta... there is no need to feel shy or fear... without seeing him how can you marry him? Tell me. And without your wish, this marriage will never happen."

"What the...!!!? Dadi...!! How can you say that...? If she didn't see me, she can see me now, right? Then why are you saying this marriage will not happen?" said Arnav, without thinking what he is blabbering. Shock is the understatement for everyone, especially for Khushi. She really get shocked by this so called Arnav's behaviour. She is really unable to understand what is wrong with this guy. She immediately lifted her head to see this particular guy staring at her with a small smile on his lips, little bit fear in his eyes. He is looking handsome with his perfect toned body, Fair in colour, Expressive eyes, sharp nose, 6 feet height, she thought. He is looking really handsome.

She felt little uncomfortable when she heard everyone of this particular Raizada family started teasing him, but somewhere felt nice, funny.

"Sambhalo apne aap ko(control yourself) Chote... I knew you already liked Khushi betiya when I showed you her picture. But here I need HER opinion on you. If she isn't ready then this marriage won't happen at any cost" declared Mr. Raizada.

"Dad..." he is helpless. He looked at her with hopeful eyes. She can see the desperateness in his eyes. He wants to know about her opinion right there. He saw her looking around like observing others. And then she looked into his eyes as if she wants to tell him something. He doesn't know how easily he can understand her mind. 'Maybe her eyes – they speak volumes' he thought. She saw him smiling little at her nodding his head slightly. She doesn't know whether he understood what she wants or not. But when she heard him next moment, she is shocked little bit and also surprised.